Biker's Cafe Chatroom

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
lol, mine only took 50 quid admin fee...

BTW I've been sent a video, that thing spits flames like mad! :D
hXluyiI.jpg

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
One thing to remember, AVOID MCE... lol

I was with Entire cover, paid something like £330 for TPFT cover.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Should I take the bad luck with finding the right SV as a sign to buy an MT07? :D The guy from the black SV hasn't replied for two days now, I didn't write on here as I didn't want to jinx it... :(

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Only 15 hours from you. :D

Only? I could probably give him a ring tomorrow and say 3900 delivered. But I need a high quality video of the bike first :p

I would say new if you plan on keeping it a year or two,and second hand if planning on keeping it longer?

you worry less about it getting nicked/dropped/winter weather eating it if its used/few years old vs new

up to you though really

I'm keeping the bike for at least 2 years, possibly 3 depends on when I do my DAS. Then, I'll be getting another bike and you all already know what it'll be! :D :cool:

I was thinking today about a touring bike, but I'm not entirely sure if it would suite me. I mean, I like travelling and doing longer distances on a bike... But I also like to go quick around the twisties, so I think my best bet would be a naked. Any other bike suggestions other than: SV650, XJ6N, MT07, ER6F and Z800e?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
127bhp, the factory power can't be greater than 94bhp for it to qualify for A2. After that the bike 'needs' to be restricted to 47bhp, e.g. throttle restrictor. :p

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Thanks to the idiots who were jumping straight away on 1000cc bikes and crashing we've this stupid law... :mad:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
I gave a proposition of this TRIP instead of Romania, the guy who wants to go to Romania wasn't happy as 70% of people voted for my idea. :p

I would leave them in Prague and be on my way back to UK, this is not the final thing. Its just a rough idea, any idea on where to go in Austria not too far away from the route would be nice! :p
Only like 10 hours from prague to Calais, I could do that in a day. Be on the fairy, get some rest and then straight home. :)

Edit

So in total I would have done around 6500km's in 2-3 weeks time, that's not that bad tbh. :p I was thinking of getting the bike delivered to Poland one-way, as the trip would be boring due to me being in a rush. So the distance would drop to 4800km's.

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Just ordered some M5 20mm long screws to make the camera mount more discrete.

BTW I've just flashed 1.2.13 firmware with 35mbps that works only on high compared to 15mbps that is in the original firmware. The difference is amazing, now I'm just doing a script for noise reduction and better saturation. Another thing I've ordered is IR Lens for the Xiaomi. :p

@TallPaul_S, if you're interested in modifying yours, let me know. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom