Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Soldato
Sorry wasn't clear - it's a recommended limit for when you have the paniers attached. It goes past that although I've only gotten to 235km/h (GPS - can't look at speedo at that speed) before calming down.

Yep, I think my panniers and top box are rated for a similar speed. Had the top box at 248 kph last month, and it stayed on just fine :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

-1C this morning. I can see why people get heated grips, it was painful getting to work :(

Permabanned
It was definitely painful getting to work this morning. Two pairs of gloves and couldn't feel my hands for a good 30/40 minutes once inside. Thank god it was a fair bit warmer on the way back home.

Man of Honour
Last Monday it was around freezing when I left the house and maybe a couple of degrees above on the way home, it took until 9 that evening before my fingers stopped tingling and that's why I'm fitting heated grips in case I forget my heated gloves again :o

Soldato
I wonder if there's a market for USB rechargeable heated gloves, they work better than heated grips.

Heated gloves that attach to you battery take about 1min extra to put on but you don't have to recharge them. Not to mention they're more powerful and last longer!

I leave the wires in my jacket during winter ready for when I need them.

Back
Top Bottom