Bioware's Anthem

Soldato
Controlls are nasty feels terrible, gunplay again just feels wrong and the flight mechanic is far too sensitive.

Graphically it looks great (even on my meger setup), the motion blur as per every new game that come sout is way over the top though.

Soldato
Anyone else feel utterly underwhelmed by this? Played for about 45 minutes and wasn't gripped and felt a bit bored, no urge to go back.

Vertical sensitivity on the weapons felt too sluggish, even playing with settings didn't help.

Soldato
Just remember this was a alpha stress test for the servers and not a content filled beta. Beta should be out next month.

For now everyone that played the alpha should report bugs and ideas as that's what we signed up for ;P

Soldato
One thing I'm finding very striking about the alpha..it appears as a total marmite game. Some are saying the game is absolutely incredible, day one purchase, massively hyped etc then the other opinions are the absolute extreme opposite.

We like different things, I get that. But it's polar opposite.

Permabanned
Well I will be playing it a bit either way as I will get it on premier but jury is out for me as there was not enough content to accurately judge it. There is potential. :)

Can we actually give feedback anywhere?

Man of Honour
One thing I'm finding very striking about the alpha..it appears as a total marmite game. Some are saying the game is absolutely incredible, day one purchase, massively hyped etc then the other opinions are the absolute extreme opposite.

We like different things, I get that. But it's polar opposite.

Quite similar to when Destiny 2 came along. I wonder if Anthem will go much the same way

V F

V F

Soldato
Escapism? I'm seeing this a lot in game surveys I've been sent. I thought games were about entertainment/fun and challenges.

Back
Top Bottom