Black Desert Online

Soldato
Looks lovely and all but it's all about the endgame and whether that's anygood or not.

Personally I like tab targeting style a bit too much and having a look at some recent videos (check out Steparu on the tube) it looks like a carbon copy of Tera!

Soldato
Can we stop saying 'next-gen', we had next gen about 4 years ago, and had to wait for the console crew to catch up. :p

All the combat acts the same across the 3 disciplines, button mashing and feels like he's using a paper fan to attack them + they take forever to die.

Soldato
OP
agree it is annoying but its like one of the buzz words that stick and you can't stop using it at times. Shall we go for, visually the game is a notch up on anything we've seen, definitely next level.

Agree, videos are fast paced, but we dont know what camera options are available yet, and looks really close camera, I'd definitely pull it back quite a bit which will help with the such franticness

Soldato
On the subject of grind, PearlAbyss (the studio behind it) have said that most quests won't have XP rewards, so you'll have to grind monsters to level. I don't know about you, but that sounds like the worst type of grinding to me.

source

Man of Honour
On the subject of grind, PearlAbyss (the studio behind it) have said that most quests won't have XP rewards, so you'll have to grind monsters to level. I don't know about you, but that sounds like the worst type of grinding to me.

source

If you ever played RF Online, you'll know what monster grinding is like. I don't even want to begin to think about how much time I lost to that pointless grindfest :o

Associate
If you ever played RF Online, you'll know what monster grinding is like. I don't even want to begin to think about how much time I lost to that pointless grindfest :o

God RFonline had nothing on rohan online.....you could grind half the day and only get 1%

i have no problem grinding at all tbh...stick some music on and grind away

Soldato
I don't understand the obsession of character creation. Seriously, changing the length of hair curls? Just seems absolutely pointless.

Game looks nice though.

Associate

Another vid showing off some of the other aspects of the game such as mounted combat, farming and other crafts, boats, housing. Hopefully the game turns out to be better managed than ArcheAge as it does seem promising.

Soldato
Welcome Excolo..

I really need a new awesome combat based grindy Korean MMo, I feel like re-installing Lineage!!

It bores me when people reach level cap in a day I prefer it old school :D

Soldato
I don't understand the obsession of character creation. Seriously, changing the length of hair curls? Just seems absolutely pointless.

Game looks nice though.

Crafting your character exactly how you want is what games should be like now, instead of crap generic "Pick from 1 of 6 default faces and change their hair colour/style".

I hope the next Elder Scrolls game has something similar to this level of customisation.

Soldato
Crafting your character exactly how you want is what games should be like now, instead of crap generic "Pick from 1 of 6 default faces and change their hair colour/style".

I hope the next Elder Scrolls game has something similar to this level of customisation.

There's customisation and then there's this.

Back
Top Bottom