• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Black Myth Wukong - Benchmark tool

The game does look stunning. I think I will have to give this a try :) I did run the bench and got 30fps on my 2080Ti with all the bells and whistles but not playable at that but I am sure with some settings turned down, it will be playable.

Gregster posted!

Where you been mate? You should stick around dude :D
Still been around but not really been gaming in a couple of years sadly. I have started to miss it though, so once summer is out the way, I hope to get back and give my poor old PC a much needed upgrade. Good to hear from ya Pal :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TNA
Still been around but not really been gaming in a couple of years sadly. I have started to miss it though, so once summer is out the way, I hope to get back and give my poor old PC a much needed upgrade. Good to hear from ya Pal :)

I need to buy an AMD GPU so we can be back at it again. Sadly AMD have fallen well behind since those days.

I will likely be grabbing a 5070/80 at some point.

How about you? Going to go mad and go 5090 like the good old days or going 5070/80 route also? :)

I need to buy an AMD GPU so we can be back at it again. Sadly AMD have fallen well behind since those days.

I will likely be grabbing a 5070/80 at some point.

How about you? Going to go mad and go 5090 like the good old days or going 5070/80 route also? :)
I see AMD doing well in CPUs but not so well in GPUs but all good and yea, I will probs go 5080. I will prolly have to ask for advice, as I am a bit rusty now lol.

Kaapstad not doing the upgrades anymore either? Or is he just quiet like I have been?

I see AMD doing well in CPUs but not so well in GPUs but all good and yea, I will probs go 5080. I will prolly have to ask for advice, as I am a bit rusty now lol.

Kaapstad not doing the upgrades anymore either? Or is he just quiet like I have been?

I think a 5080 would do fine. Would be a huge upgrade!

Yeah. He has been quiet like you :(

I think a 5080 would do fine. Would be a huge upgrade!

Yeah. He has been quiet like you :(

Didn't Kaap say it wasn't worth it anymore, not worth the upgrade since it's just so expensive now. Same money now on a 90 series equivalent could have gotten you SLI or even Tri SLI / xfire cards back in the day.

Didn't Kaap say it wasn't worth it anymore, not worth the upgrade since it's just so expensive now. Same money now on a 90 series equivalent could have gotten you SLI or even Tri SLI / xfire cards back in the day.

I do recall something like that. And I agree. Prices are stupid. It won't stop me from buying new cards though. I just wait and pounce on deals I feel are good enough for me.

Just checking this as I'm tempted by the game now :cry:

New driver on and using some settings recommended from various sites and with frame gen and dlss perf @ 4k, game looks great and smooth but latency probably be noticeable. Definetly holding of for some patches and new gpu to be able to experience full RT goodness before touching this one.

UR2DklD.png

• Haha
Just checking this as I'm tempted by the game now :cry:

New driver on and using some settings recommended from various sites and with frame gen and dlss perf @ 4k, game looks great and smooth but latency probably be noticeable. Definetly holding of for some patches and new gpu to be able to experience full RT goodness before touching this one.

UR2DklD.png

Last I checked you have a 3080 mate?

Last I checked you have a 3080 mate?

Tbh even with a 4090, I be wanting an upgrade for this :cry:

It's clear the next lot of these PT games yet to come are going to be punishing for even the 4090 especially if Nvidia build in extra optimisations for the 50xx like they did with restir and ada

Last edited:
Tbh even with a 4090, I be wanting an upgrade for this :cry:

It's clear the next lot of these PT games yet to come are going to be punishing for even the 4090 especially if Nvidia build in extra optimisations for the 50xx like they did with restir and ada

Let's hope so.. My bucket list will be complete if I see mrk sell his 4090 to upgrade :cry:

If he sells the 4090 for under £1000 that will be a sweet bonus! :p

I do recall something like that. And I agree. Prices are stupid. It won't stop me from buying new cards though. I just wait and pounce on deals I feel are good enough for me.

Same, tbf i've never overpaid for a gpu even during the shortage lol. Some cracking deals on the 7900 GRE right now that i'm tempted to jump on for a build that i could use.

Back
Top Bottom