• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Black Myth Wukong - Benchmark tool

Hopefully a driver will fix it but the visual discrepancy here is jarring.

Insane that! AMD looks incredibly blurry too! Maybe that's just FSR though.

This wouldn't be the first time where AMD has had RT visual issues, it's been evidenced in multiple titles now, CP 2077, ratchet and clank apparently it was broken on launch so amd and the devs had to work on it and even in the FC 6 10gb thread, I pointed this out with Matts videos comparisons where his original ones, RT reflections looked very low res. compared to a later patched version of the game.

Makes me wonder now if the graphical artifacts etc. shown in RTX remix titles on amd gpus is more just down to the amd hardware/software side rather than it being dodgy nvidia now....

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
I switch between a 4080 and 7900XT PC and FSR on mine has no such blurring. Why not just try switching between DLSS and FSR on your own (clearly vastly superior judging purely by YT clickbait :rolleyes:) Nvidia hardware.

Switching between DLSS and FSR in game shows no major game breaking issues for FSR.

The problem for AMD is they tank doing the Path Tracing, though so do the Nvidia GPUs, just not as much.

Last edited:
Here is my one I just did.

Keep in mind my scaling is different. Higher obviously is more demanding.

Screenshot-2024-08-18-124913.png

Well.... do you not think its a relevant point? If you watch the video they make it seem like if you want to play the game at 4k nothing less than a 4090 will suffice.

Not only that 144p and 1080p they give the impression that a whole host of very capable cards are not unplayable in this game.

Well.... do you not think its a relevant point? If you watch the video they make it seem like if you want to play the game at 4k nothing less than a 4090 will suffice.

Not only that 144p and 1080p they give the impression that a whole host of very capable cards are not unplayable in this game.

But those are at those settings which are all maxed out with some scalling. One can always reduce settings no?

Thought that much was obvious.

Doubt what they said was the game is not worth playing at lower settings.

The thing that always gets me is these performance reviews always seem stuck in a parallel universe where VRR tech does not exist.

The idea that 60 FPS is a minimum FPS floor for smooth gameplay, is from about 10 years ago. Most people on a VRR monitor won’t be able to tell the difference between 60 and 50 FPS.

The guy you quoted is not using scalling at 75, nor is he using cinematic preset. So how is comparable?

Therefore what you are saying does not add up.

Had the guy you quoted used same settings as HUB and got more fps then you would have a point.

Otherwise all you are saying OMG. HUB are wrong, games get more fps when settings are lowered! :cry:

The guy you quoted is not using scalling at 75, nor is he using cinematic preset. So how is comparable?

Therefore what you are saying does not add up.

Had the guy you quoted used same settings as HUB and got more fps then you would have a point.

Otherwise all you are saying OMG. HUB are wrong, games get more fps when settings are lowered! :cry:

Don't just focus on that one person though, I mean in general, people in this thread gave me the impression they where getting more performance than the HUB video.

Don't just focus on that one person though, I mean in general, people in this thread gave me the impression they where getting more performance than the HUB video.

It is the person you quoted though :p

At the end of the day the game has a free benchmark tool. Download it and try for yourself.

That said, if you wish to play it at higher settings like HUB used then those are the results you will get. Does not mean you have to :D

The guys from HUB don't want anything lower than 80-90fps with frame gen enabled as they feel it's not a good experience. That's why at 4k it's all about the 4090. Not many cards at 1440p are deemed playable with high RT either at there settings due to what they consider a good experience.

Back
Top Bottom