Black Myth: Wukong

Maybe a stupid question, but does the benchmark finish on it's own ? I let it run for a few mins and then clicked exit. I assume that is why I didn't get the results ?

Only running 1080p with a 5700X cpu and 6700XT gpu, so no big deal I guess :o

I'm getting 60fps @4k, with DLSS on balanced and frame gen on and settings on very high with my 4070. That is only in the benchmark of course, not in the live game with **** going on all over the screen in fights.

Tried it with RT on and RT off but didnt really notice a huge difference visually so would probably just play with it off

Last edited:
Have missed the cheap £33 deals for this. So will wait for reviews.
Have such a mental block on game prices hah.

Anyway I'm addicted to pc building simulator 2 at the minute.

He probably has an AMD card :p

Apparently the way to do it is GeForce Experience app where you one click to get it going then play :cry:

Jokes aside, these days it is just worth waiting a month or two for some patches. Ideally a little longer and buy it half price.

Coming from the man that pre-orders... :D

Thankfully it runs nicely on lowest for me (specs in sig), 60-90fps. Cranking a few settings to medium it mostly remains around 50-60. Not ideal, but at least it'll be playable on my aging machine.

Just run the benchmark at 4k max setting RT very high:

DLSS performance 50:
Average 105
Max 118
Min 91
Low 5th 95

DLSS quality 61:
Average 77
Max 92
Min 66
Low 5th 69

It seemed smooth enough probably because of VRR, when I ran my benchmark a couple of days ago, without frame gen, I will probably wait until Friday next week to buy it though, just in case early buyers aren't too happy with it.

SaudKq.png

Back
Top Bottom