• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

Soldato

Sad to see EVGA not return to graphic market, look like PNY is the new EVGA so we will see PNY RTX 5090 KINGPIN graphic card later this year.

Associate
I ALWAYS seem to be in the market for a GPU right on the cusp of an announcement. I know it’s still potentially 6 months out, and I know I should wait but I have zero patience. I just need a new rumour to calm me down before I do something silly, like buy a 4070.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I ALWAYS seem to be in the market for a GPU right on the cusp of an announcement. I know it’s still potentially 6 months out, and I know I should wait but I have zero patience. I just need a new rumour to calm me down before I do something silly, like buy a 4070.

Do not wait. Please buy now to help clear out stock :D

Or you know, just wait.

Associate
Do not wait. Please buy now to help clear out stock :D

Or you know, just wait.

I’ve played this game before, I know how it ends: I buy at inflated prices and then what seems like days later a double performance half the price alternative will be announced and I’ll be sad.

Maybe :D

Associate
more like by october, someone here mentioned about 4090 orders drying up, so hopefully earlier than later

Back
Top Bottom