Bless online & The Immortals guild

Associate
The ultimate comedy is that if you google "Bless Online" and click the link for the official website, you get taken to a dead page with a button to return to a dead homepage. They reorganised the website layout but never bothered to set any page redirects.

Lazy work, seems like there trying to cash in quick.

Soldato
21.3 hours in and am on the fence. Am Almost maxed level now. Bugs are far and few late game but my God the pvp needs some balance. Must be a Korean thing but it's so hard to level when you end up getting ganked by a trillion union players xD

Not sure if I wanna refund yet but steam are refunding people with 30+ hours in game so don't panic

Soldato
If such a poor attempt of an mmo can get 35k players on steam at full price then I wonder why good developers don't make mmos anymore?

Soldato
If such a poor attempt of an mmo can get 35k players on steam at full price then I wonder why good developers don't make mmos anymore?

Because it apparently costs $60million just to make a crappy attempt at translating and disabled features for a Western port

I think it's a case of too high risk for what the reward would be

Soldato
MMO's are ridiculously expensive to make, expensive to maintain and generally have an impossible audience to please. Plus player numbers fall off massively.

That said if anyone does make the perfect or close to perfect MMO it will print money, people are desperate for one so jump on the next hype train whatever it may be.

Back
Top Bottom