Bloody evil Spider!!!

Soldato
hilly said:
No worries man, clean that up when you can.

Have you killed the spider yet? If not... why not? The spider has bit you on your you know where... and is still living. Surely something is up

In other meat and two veg related talk, lost a bet at work today. Friend said he had a tattoo on his meat and two veg, i called BS, he proved it, and showed a panther tattoo on you know where..

Unleash the beast has never become a truer said phrase.

Kinda reminds me of this lad at work.. he kept scratching down his pants is well known for sleeping with skanks.

I give him a lecture about going to go and see the " Nob " doctor and being me careful incase he gets aids.

Split second later he's got the " BEAST " in this hand showing me this mahhoosive wart thing on the side of it.

I was shocked.. but at the same time rather amused :D

Man of Honour
OP
hilly said:
i can't get my head around it... really. A spider has bit you on the sack... I mean, what on earth did the spider think it was?

Well since I grabbed, one can only presume that it was defending itself.

Don
Defending it's self possibly... being crushed by a nutsack (remove if offensive) is a hell of a way to go. Though, if it was just hungry, I can't imagine it being part of a staple diet for the spider, or at least how it is going to catch on in a web.

Permabanned
Just wait until you get a lump that grows over the space of a week or so to something the size of large boil. That's not the worrying thing though, the thing you should be worried about is all the little baby spiders that are gestating in there!

Don
Azagoth said:
Just wait until you get a lump that grows over the space of a week or so to something the size of large boil. That's not the worrying thing though, the thing you should be worried about is all the little baby spiders that are gestating in there!

Would be kind of ironic, I mean him having a sack full of baby spiders on his sack...

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for that mate, made me feel a whole lot better!

As for venom, I didn't think that there were any venomous Spiders in the UK? Saying that though, a colleague of mine recently returned from Iraq to find a bloody Scorpion in his luggage. It was dead though, presumably from the flight over.

Don
MilanoChris said:
Thanks for that mate, made me feel a whole lot better!

As for venom, I didn't think that there were any venomous Spiders in the UK? Saying that though, a colleague of mine recently returned from Iraq to find a bloody Scorpion in his luggage. It was dead though, presumably from the flight over.

There are venomous spiders in the UK, but the venom is very little, and if you have no after affects by now, you'll be ok.

Man of Honour
OP
hilly said:
There are venomous spiders in the UK, but the venom is very little, and if you have no after affects by now, you'll be ok.

Nah I'm fully fine mate. Didn't think I'd have anything to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom