BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Have you tried Direct Line? They were cheapest for me by far for my M140i earlier this year @ £480.

Direct Line is £1478.40.

Sky, BMW and eSure won't quote due to the postcode (eSure Broker did but the price is stupid). I'm waiting for a call back from both Adrian Flux and Chris Knott, so hopefully they can improve on the Aviva price.

Soldato
talking about ridiculous..

currently my z4c insurance is 1900/year

on renewal it'd be 2300/year

I'm moving away to a different area and did some test quotes to see what insurance would be like, 800-900. Postcode does a lot.

Mind you, I live in an extremely bad area and drive a car that attracts bad attention so it's expected. Still crazy.

Soldato
For balance, my insurance was cheaper, sorry, less expensive this year having gone from £950 ish to £825. With an AXA modified scheme through Sky, all modifications declared and covered.

I think it's not bad value all things considered. SD&P + C, 9k miles per year, 25 and a write off Dec '12 so only 4 years NCD.

Soldato
Soldato
talking about ridiculous..

currently my z4c insurance is 1900/year

on renewal it'd be 2300/year

I'm moving away to a different area and did some test quotes to see what insurance would be like, 800-900. Postcode does a lot.

Mind you, I live in an extremely bad area and drive a car that attracts bad attention so it's expected. Still crazy.

*gulp* My 3.0i Roadster is only around £500 for the year, i'm only 25 with 4 NCB

Soldato
Reading the specs / options list of the new M5, it's actually really refreshing to see many of the F10 "options" now standard on the F90

M-Multifunction Seats
Adaptive LED headlights, etc
Parking Assistant
Comfort Access (finally)
Powered Tailgate

Sadly, no sunroof, I guess because of the CFR, but you can have the sunroof as a "no cost opion" and lose the CFR....lol

Only one Audio upgrade option with HK being standard too.

Now just the 3/4 year wait for LCI...:D

Soldato
New M5 looks lovely, but surely I can't be the only one who wishes they would make an M5 Touring?

I think you are. BMW haven't made an M5 Touring since the E61 as no one bought it.

Can't stand Autocar. BMW have officially announced it now on their Instagram account.

Err, not, it's barely revised at all and makes fractionally more power than the last of the special run F10 M5s :rolleyes:

Different turbos and intercooler and now makes peak power lower down the rpm range. The fuel pressure is increased so there will be other changes to the injection system to suit.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom