BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
Any idea why my car starts playing music from my iPhone shortly after I start it up? Even though it is on DAB when it is switched off and for a minute or so when I turn it on?
Seems a lot of other owners are having the same issue on the Facebook page for the M140. BMW are apparently aware, but no fix as of yet.

Soldato
I think the 4GC is gorgeous, dare say the audio system will be better than the one in my 09 Accord.

Will be back here when the time comes so you can all help me with all the different specs and which important ones that are needed, Did these cars come with Apple Carplay?

Man of Honour
I think the 4GC is gorgeous, dare say the audio system will be better than the one in my 09 Accord.

Will be back here when the time comes so you can all help me with all the different specs and which important ones that are needed, Did these cars come with Apple Carplay?

17 onwards cars could be optioned with it.

Man of Honour
That's mental. > £7 a month for something that isn't improving (or at least, not improving due to anything BMW do) is scandalous.
Hence I've paid in total of about £130 to code it it. I find the navigation on the Pro Nav to be quite poor compared to Google Maps and the phone apps integration equally so.

Back
Top Bottom