BMW and M Power Owners

Yea don't get me wrong i'd definitely rather have it over a mondeo :D Must feel like a huge step up, there is a 2009 titanium x at work and its absolutely terrible to drive compared to even my e46, let alone my e92 :)

Yeah the 09 mondeo was terrible (ride wise) if i compare it to this now. Pretty shocking really for a supposedly comfy car that was completely standard. I get into a BMW with big 20" wheels on with modded suspension and it's better than the old mondeo!!!

Build quality is awesome, i know there are far better BMW's out there spec and looks wise (especially for some on this forum :D) but the quality has impressed me. Everyone has said to me, once you go BMW you will never look back and i think they are right :D

Cookie

Ah I see. I'll keep that in mind. Shame cos it seems a decent one regarding history and stuff. What kinda options are worth aiming for in 320s up to 9 grand
Don't be put off by mileage.

I'd want leather and pro satnav at the very least.
iDrive is a must IMO.

Most 320d's, especially the cheaper ones at the bottom of the market, where ordered as economy company car purchases and wont be loaded with things like Professional Navigation.

The 330d is obviously a better car but frankly with a budget of £9k max I don't think I would want to take on an E90 330d. You could spend a few grand less and buy something like a 325i, more likely to come with the toys you want and who cares about MPGZ when you dont have an exploding turbo and you've saved a few grand on the purchase price?

There are some quite nice 325i (330i's tend to be a bit more money) around at under £9k provided you don't want an M Sport.

To be honest navigation is not something I would be bothered by. Leather, cruise control and ipod functionality would probably do me. I like idea of electric adjusted memory seats too for a bit of a fancy touch.

Most driving I do is familiar routes so i can use phone for sat nav on occasions Im lost.

Fox what are your opinions on it.

I wouldnt buy an E90 without it. Not so much the nav side but because the dash is completely bland-tastic without it. Unlike the E60 with the E90 if you didnt have Nav you didn't get the iDrive system, you get a crappy monochrome 2 line radio display instead.

It's a shame because the nav itself is fairly **** really but the screen makes such a difference.

Back
Top Bottom