BMW and M Power Owners

Associate
Bet that's mega!

What other mods are on it? Assume LSD and brakes at that power? What about suspension?

Figures are at the wheels so around 565bhp 570lbs/ft. Yeah its pretty dam quick heh. The wall of torque is epic. Brakes are f30 4 pots at the front, rear standard. Does the job. No LSD it's silly money. I've just ordered all m3 trw control arms and solid subframe bushes just deciding on coilovers or bilstein b12 kit. Should tighten up the handling and give it some more traction. Ps4s tyres.

30-70mph takes 3.3 seconds and 50-70 takes 1.7 lol.

Soldato
Driving home today (in the dark) my visibility was very poor, and when I got home I tested my xenons on start up and they aren't adjusting up and down anymore.

Any ideas of where to start? Pre LCI E92, non adaptive xenons.

Man of Honour
Figures are at the wheels so around 565bhp 570lbs/ft. Yeah its pretty dam quick heh. The wall of torque is epic. Brakes are f30 4 pots at the front, rear standard. Does the job. No LSD it's silly money. I've just ordered all m3 trw control arms and solid subframe bushes just deciding on coilovers or bilstein b12 kit. Should tighten up the handling and give it some more traction. Ps4s tyres.

I'm amazing you are getting traction down, I struggle in 2nd and 3rd is hit and miss depending on the temperature and whether it's been raining. Then again I am running Super Sports and they aren't exactly renowned for being grippy in the colder months.

Associate
I'm amazing you are getting traction down, I struggle in 2nd and 3rd is hit and miss depending on the temperature and whether it's been raining. Then again I am running Super Sports and they aren't exactly renowned for being grippy in the colder months.

What car mate and mods? Rear tyres are almost brand new. Really helps. The old ones weren't totally worn but they would slip before the hybrids went on so over 100bhp less than now. The power is quite linear so it's not as bad as you'd think. It did slip in 1st at about 5k revs giving it the full beans from a dig but I don't expect it to hook now with the temperature. 2nd and 3rd is no problem if its dry. Wet is a different story but that's par for the course.

Haha no dirty diesels here. Got a van for winter and chucking the mtb in.

Soldato
I’ve settled on a 4 series GC after watching a lot of reviews between both versions, now just need to decide what engine I can get.

Would ideally like the 435i if I can find one in budget but happy to go 435d too.

Is it possible to tune the 430 engine to produce close to the 435 figures?

Caporegime
I’ve settled on a 4 series GC after watching a lot of reviews between both versions, now just need to decide what engine I can get.

Would ideally like the 435i if I can find one in budget but happy to go 435d too.

Yes, but why would you? The cost to modify it will be higher than paying the extra for the 435i.

Man of Honour
430i is the b48 4 pot that produces 250hp
Sure you can stick an ECU tune to get it to 300hp of the 435i but you lose the warranty if something goes wrong...
and no 6 pot sound :cry:

Caporegime
Soldato

that's the beauty of the f30, can get a BMW m performance diff for ~1800 fitted! for e92 it'd have to be a custom job i guess.

Back
Top Bottom