BMW and M Power Owners

Hmm, whats going on with pricing? As a 5 door hatch the M135i is a frankly unbeleivable £27510! The standard spec is improved on the rest of the range as well - Xenon headlights for example are standard fit on the M135i and so is leather.

It's unusual for the 3 door variant to be more expensive than the 5 door, let alone £2.5k more expensive?

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;21904129 said:
Hmm, whats going on with pricing? As a 5 door hatch the M135i is a frankly unbeleivable £27510!

It's unusual for the 3 door variant to be more expensive than the 5 door, let alone £2.5k more expensive?
I just spotted the 5 door 135 price error as well

I just spotted the 5 door 135 price error as well

It's gotta be an error, this is under engine options:

Four-cylinder in-line petrol engine with high-precision direct injection
M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine

Two engines!

[TW]Fox;21904097 said:
The 114i, however, represents a new bottom for the company :(
The 114i does seem a bit pointless given it offers the same fuel economy and BIK % as the 116i but is 2 seconds slower to 60.
I guess it's priced below the magic £20k to attract buyers.

Last edited:
Some of the M5 from this morning:

m530a.jpg

m531a.jpg

m532a.jpg

[TW]Fox;21904097 said:
News of the 135i sounds good. It'll be a cracking car.

Does seem like it's going to be good, and with options like Xenons, Leather and the M Sport brakes as standard not actually that bad value compared to lower models.

Heck by the time you've specced up a 120d with those options you're probably looking not far off that price.

Annoying that the decent vfm won't come through on my lease scheme though, it'll still be about double a 120d I reckon :(

Are there any indications as to how tunable BMW's latest turbocharged petrols are?
I'm not sure there's a great deal out there but, once the whole superencrption stuff is overcome, I suspect it'll continue along the curve of available gains from BMWs engines. That's basically +20-25% from a map.

Back
Top Bottom