BMW and M Power Owners

Well I can now join in this thread :)

Picked my up first BMW for nearly 20 years on Friday.
1 owner 23k miles FBMSH, 240i in sapphire metallic black, with extra black everwhere ! M sport lined seatbelts, heated and powered seats, heated steering wheel, upgraded sport brakes, sport auto transmission, comfort Access, Privacy glass at rear, cruise, Adaptive led ligts, HK speakers, satin chrome trim, Jet Black 662M wheels.
Unfortunately just the business nav so the small screen, but I can live with that.
TBH I would have spec'd it differently but the likelihood of me finding everything I would have wanted used was very slim !
Absolutely loving it so far.
A couple of gratuitous pics after todays clean and wax session:

UxGLRhe.jpeg

b2RQhPd.jpeg
Need black/grey badges to complete the look

Well I can now join in this thread :)

Picked my up first BMW for nearly 20 years on Friday.
1 owner 23k miles FBMSH, 240i in sapphire metallic black, with extra black everwhere ! M sport lined seatbelts, heated and powered seats, heated steering wheel, upgraded sport brakes, sport auto transmission, comfort Access, Privacy glass at rear, cruise, Adaptive led ligts, HK speakers, satin chrome trim, Jet Black 662M wheels.
Unfortunately just the business nav so the small screen, but I can live with that.
TBH I would have spec'd it differently but the likelihood of me finding everything I would have wanted used was very slim !
Absolutely loving it so far.
A couple of gratuitous pics after todays clean and wax session:

UxGLRhe.jpeg

b2RQhPd.jpeg

Poor Boys Black Hole. Thank me later.

Edit: Sorry without context that’s a really weird thing to say. It’s a resin-based glaze made for dark/black paint.

Last edited:
Still struggling with the ******* timing of the charging. I don't understand why the car keeps changing its internal timer.

The solution I thought might work is to set the charger to operate only during my off peak hours - 23:30 - 05:30. But, then the car decided it wanted to charge in the afternoon?!

I set the car to charge immediately, and then the charger wiped its operating hours.

I put in quite a stern complaint to the charger supplier as I don't think its been commissioned properly, but it's also out of warranty I think. But if it hasn't been properly commissioned, in my opinion the manufacturer needs to take responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom