BMW and M Power Owners

How badly overpriced is this car? Or is the mileage a good justification for that price tag?

It is quite expensive but it's also one of the rare cars before the facelift that had iDrive 7. I doubt that'll make much difference to its value but it's a reason I'd pick it over another, although that particular doesn't have the visibility package.

Or buy mine and i will throw in a dpf light :cry:
Send details over DM please.
It is quite expensive but it's also one of the rare cars before the facelift that had iDrive 7. I doubt that'll make much difference to its value but it's a reason I'd pick it over another, although that particular doesn't have the visibility package.
Nah, makes 0 difference tbh.

Nah, makes 0 difference tbh.

Well it will a bit as it'll mean its a bit newer (all 5 Series manufactured after late 2019 have it) and it should make a difference to you, as well. It makes it feel much more modern and the functionality is better.

Last edited:
Well it will a bit as it'll mean its a bit newer (all 5 Series manufactured after late 2019 have it) and it should make a difference to you, as well. It makes it feel much more modern and the functionality is better.
My dad is on a lookout, he won't use 80% of the accessories tbh with you.

Back
Top Bottom