BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Soldato
Did I just watch a clip from Brasseye?

Haha, it would easily be a Brasseye clip!

Gilly said:
No it isn't

There is a great deal of truth in the video, how can you deny it? We've seen massive immigration these 15 years, we've got Islamists trying to take over our schools, asian street gangs grooming white kids... How can you deny this is true?

I am not saying these are reasons to vote BNP, they aren't. But they are things that need dealt with.

Last edited:

One

One

Soldato
I took the test & I'm 61% BNP, how much are you lot? :p

509530180.jpg

509579124.jpg

Only ever voted for Conservatives, perhaps I'll be voting differently this time. Tory's have definitely put me off with their promise of an EU referendum, something that would be catastrophic for our country.

Soldato
"Im sure you enjoyed that"...actually Nick no..not really...

I am amazed they still get the funding. Wasn't Nick declared bankrupt earlier this year any way? Still, at least he did those golden cooking guide videos.

Wise Guy
Soldato
I can only hope that the BNP is actually being secretly run by special branch in order to collect the names of these intolerably ignorant potential David Copeland types, so they can one day be rounded up for mental evaluation and re-education... or even better - deported to Africa! See how they like a taste of their own medicine!

Man of Honour
Its happening all around you, I see and deal with it everyday.

I think some people possibly do deal with it as you describe.

It's easy for me, and others, to sit here in our towers of privilege and scoff at what might be the realities of others. I complete disagree with and oppose the message, ideas and policies of the BNP, but I'll concede that I'm completely immune to what they are campaigning against.

Soldato
I dont get it ! :confused:

It is a party political broadcast by the BNP? :rolleyes:

They right in many ways and wrong in so many ways, just one of them partys. :)

I am convinced OCUK is infiltrated by liberal groups. :mad:

Soldato
It would be funny to see them in power. Once they'd booted out a ton of people, I wonder what the hell they would do next. Immigration doesn't run a country.
On a plus not it might free up some house for me to buy. :D

Back
Top Bottom