US: Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Contains spoilers)

Soldato
Richard's story is probably the most intriguing and I hope we see more of him involved in the antics that are building up this season, he for me is the best character, and however this show ends up I hope he's the last man standing with the whole whore house to himself. He deserves it. :D

Caporegime
OP
Mrs Darmity seems less attractive this seasons :confused:

Anyway, good episode. Very little action but it's setting things up nicely. Nucky's performance was hilarious :D

One

One

Soldato
Finally hes snapped and dealt with those idiot Iron salesmen, Although you could see it coming a mile off.

Yup, it was only a matter of time. It will be interesting to find out who tried to blow up nucky. Seems obvious to think it was Mr Rosetti, but then again it could have been a distillery explosion or someone completely different.

Soldato
What a good episode - everyone was in it too, first time all series I think all the characters have had a bit of screen time - just less of that wingebag of a wife please!

Associate
You forget the life insurance policy... so wouldn't have been Gyp.

I think its Gyp .... He told the Don that he wants to get rid of Rothstein and Nucky .... Lucky Luciano was sleeping with Mrs Darmody, she knew about the meet between Nucky and Lucky/Rothstein .... Mrs Darmody is still ****ed at Nucky for killing Jimmy so she calls Gyp to get rid of Nucky as revenge.

Soldato
Wow its just got serious for nucky, Mr Rosetti at the end was great, i think he has illusions of grandeur now.

Can't wait until next sundays episode, its either gonna be a slow one with the other characters or its going to be bodies aplenty.

I get the feeling that richard is going to leave with jimmys son too.

Soldato
Gyp did make me laugh with that hat at the end, he's obviously a few sandwiches short. I don't think Rothstein and the rest of them realise what deal Nucky has just made with the Government guy, he's gonna own all the liquor in the North. Who's gonna help him?

Soldato
margaret really needs to get killed... most annoying character ever, and her acting for her hissy fit in last nights' episode is just woeful... looks like she's laughing at (and smelling) a bad fart :/

Caporegime
Agree it's just horrible watching her and her issues and problems. Along with Carrie Mathison and Carl Grimes they've got to be the 3 most frustratingly annoying characters ever.

Suspended
Poor Owen! The writers really don't want anyone to live happily ever after do they? And Owen was there with another guy - how come the two Italians managed to get the better of them? Or were they set up?

Gutted - really liked his character :(

Soldato
Poor Owen! The writers really don't want anyone to live happily ever after do they? And Owen was there with another guy - how come the two Italians managed to get the better of them? Or were they set up?

i know me too, he with Richard Harrow were my two 2.

I hope we get to see what happens, but doubt it, as far as being setup, we saw that earlier in the episode where two lads selling heroin offered information.

Caporegime

Luciano and Lansky set them up, though I'm not sure how they knew that would be the plan for Owen and Sawicki to go to the Turkish baths to try and kill Masseria. I guess it was just a general something is going to happen watch out warning.

Soldato
compleatly gutted, i don't mind a main guy going, but they normally do it in a "big" way, just like that, i knew what was in the box as soon as she came out to see what it was... bah

Back
Top Bottom