US: Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Contains spoilers)

Soldato
Maybe I just find it hard to hate Michael Stulberg but I sympathise with Rothstein a little.

In Season 1, when he was in a vulnerable position Nucky exploited it and got $1 million off him. All Rothstein was doing was the same here.

As for Luciano, AR told them the deal was a stupid thing to do at that time. They didn't listen.

It wasn't a stupid deal to do at the time, it was the right deal it turned out, hence why Rothstein screwed them over in order to take the shipment and start in it himself.

And also I think Rothstein is awesome, actor is brilliant, I just thought it was a bit crap of him to leave Nucky high and dry when this all started because Nucky chose to have A.R as his sole customer (First episode), which is pretty respectful.

Soldato
When I saw the first guy get shot in the head and the camera spun round to show Richard I shouted YES!

Awesome few minutes there, he is my hero. :cool:

Soldato
Just wrapped up watching season 3, this show has certainly picked up a lot after the sometimes mediocre S2, the finale was so bloody but so good.

We always knew Richard was not to be messed with but he took it to new levels of bad-assery in that one-man rampage!

Amazing stuff.

Fascinated to see what characters stick around for S4.

Soldato
Richard in that last episode lol omg amazing.
Shame gyp went , but wow what great acting from Bobby Canavale, he should get a lot of work off the back of this I'd expect.

Great season overal , I really need Margaret to go she is the only thing ruining this at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom