Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons & CNN

Soldato
Soros has been the subject of smears from certain quarters for years.

Safe to ignore.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...eory-roseanne-barr-twitter-rant-a8377301.html

There's a good NPC. They've taken conspiracy theory and conflated it with what actually happened, hoping they can dupe enough people into discounting Soros' life story as a youth in Hungary rooting through confiscated Jewish loot

Back in the real world, he's a nasty, nasty man who made billions by crashing economies and markets enriching himself off the despair of others.

Soros: "I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do"

Soldato
There's a good NPC. In the real world, he made billions by crashing economies and markets enriching himself off the despair of others

Soros: "I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do"

Thanks!

You're in the same crazy-camp as Alex herp-a-derp Jones. No-one believes your quotes. :)

Soldato
Thanks!

You're in the same crazy-camp as Alex herp-a-derp Jones. No-one believes your quotes. :)
There are videos of him saying it - he was being interviewed!

Those pipe bombs are the most comical bombs I have seen.. A wire in each end? 20 year old Timer LED's to be as visible as possible, almost cartoon like.

Soldato
He may be former bomb disposal but judging by his Twitter he's a huge pro-Trumper.

Safe to ignore.

The npc meme really does describe your posting habits doesn't it!

Because he supports someone your 'collective' disapproves of you think you can automatically disregard any statement he makes without considering whether it might have any merit!

You might want to toddle back of to the trump thread and join the circle with the rest of the gang there because this ain't the echo chamber that largely is speakers corner.....

As he said who actually benefits from sending a load of fake bombs to democrats or people otherwise perceived to be connected to them at this point?

Its hardly going to get more people voting republican if taken at face value now is it?

Last edited:
Soldato
You're misrepresenting him. It's the usual dull tactic.

So you go from LOL ALEX JONES TIN FOIL HAT WEARER CLAIMS SOROS SAID THAT, WHAT AN IDIOT

to..

"You're misrepresenting him"

Now also, what about the part where he admits twice that he's enganged in amoral activities, still your mate is he?

Soldato
So you go from LOL ALEX JONES TIN FOIL HAT WEARER CLAIMS SOROS SAID THAT, WHAT AN IDIOT

to..

"You're misrepresenting him"

Now also, what about the part where he admits twice that he's enganged in amoral activities, still your mate is he?

Give it up man, you're making a spectacle of yourself now.

Caporegime
im-out-gif-7.gif

Soldato
Ah, the Association Fallacy? Like trying to associate George Soros with the Nazis?

I don't blame you. This thread went from 0 to herp-a-derp pretty quick and is still accelerating. :D

But Soros did actually work for the nazi's!

(in the form of Jewish Council/judenrat which he may only have been in as conscripted to do so and he then in that TV article gives a rather muddled account as to his involvement with his fake Christian godfather when they go to do an inventory of a Jews property some time later)

The debate is about his motivations and actual acts when he did so?

Glad to see your still operating at the normal. standard of reasoning from a previously mentioned SC thread

Last edited:
Soldato
But Soros did actually work for the nazi's!

The debate is about his motivations and actual acts when he did so?

Glad to see your still operating at the normal. standard of reasoning from a previously mentioned SC thread

No problem, I aim to please.

Here are a couple of interesting paragraphs relating to the smear. As usual, there's a lot more to it than the propagandist line:

Alex Jones claims there is even proof of what Barr claimed - that Mr Soros admitted to Nazi collaboration in a 1998 interview on “60 Minutes.”

This is, at best, a gross distortion of an interview in which the financier reflected on how he survived as a Jewish teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

“I was 14 years old,” he told Steve Kroft. “It was a tremendous evil, a very personal experience of evil.”

But it was an experience for which he felt no guilt, he added, unwittingly seeding smears that would follow him for the next 20 years.

Early in the occupation, Mr Soros worked as a courier for the local Jewish council, which Nazis set up in many occupied countries - using Jews to identify and keep tabs on other Jews.

“The members of the Jewish councils faced impossible moral dilemmas,” the US Holocaust Memorial Museum wrote. "They were often unaware that the Nazis' goal was the death of all Jews, or even believed that working with the regime might benefit their communities."

One day, Mr Soros was ordered to deliver messages to several Jewish lawyers in Budapest, according to the biography, Mr Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire. The letters instructed the lawyers to report to a rabbinical school, but Mr Soros realised they would be imprisoned upon arrival. He warned them of their danger, according to the book, and quit his job with the council after carrying out the errand.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...eory-roseanne-barr-twitter-rant-a8377301.html

I know there's no convincing some but there we are. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Early in the occupation, Mr Soros worked as a courier for the local Jewish council, which Nazis set up in many occupied countries - using Jews to identify and keep tabs on other Jews.

There you go like i said he worked for the nazi's.... even by snopes admisson the question is what did he actually do and why.

Thanks for proving the point

For clarity I don't think Soros actions as a young person in the war are of particular concern.

I think there is plenty of other things that can be legitimately levelled at him in crisiticm however.

Soldato
There you go like i said he worked for the nazi's.... even by snopes admisson the question is what did he actually do and why.

Thanks for proving the point

For clarity I don't think Soros actions as a young person in the war are of particular concern.

I think there is plenty of other things that can be legitimately levelled at him in crisiticm however.

The problem is the Association Fallacy you told us about earlier.

Despite being exploited by the Nazis (and quitting his role once he realized what was going on as the above explains), some folk are trying to tar him with the same brush which is at best incredibly stupid and at worst dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom