Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Soldato
Only on HQ3, hope you can get more builders later on, coffers are maxed out and taking ages to build stuff.

No more builders. It's a 1 builder game but times to build are reduced. However I have read that there is no penalty for rushing the HQ.

The idea of 1 builder at the beginning was a pain, but it's OK now tbh.

Permabanned
Yeah I am ok with the 1 builder thing now. Here is my base...

photo.png

Associate
:eek::eek::eek::eek: bit drastic :D

Haha, well CoC gets unreal at end tier, over 500000G to upgrade one bit of wall! It was getting on my nerves and I like the troop direction and tactics involved in BB more :)

Any of you guys want to link up through gamecentre so we can at least have a nosey in on each others bases?

Sure, sounds good to me. Gamecentre name is nuBz. (with the full stop)

Soldato
Haha, well CoC gets unreal at end tier, over 500000G to upgrade one bit of wall! It was getting on my nerves and I like the troop direction and tactics involved in BB more :)

Sure, sounds good to me. Gamecentre name is nuBz. (with the full stop)

We know all about the walls :p Quite a few of us in the main clan have full level 8 walls and some started level 9 at 1m a piece :eek:

I'll send an invite at lunch. There are a few of us linked up already. Might not be a bad idea to stick a spreadhseet in the first post (Lonewolf) with our details in. We could lock it and have to be granted access if people would prefer.

I don't mind making it, I made the CoC one. Just need to update the OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom