Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Associate
Well when I hit level 20 the other day I've been regularly getting attacked by level 25+ and they're doing very well in kicking my arse :/

I would recommend those still at a low level, to max out your fault to protect as much of your resources as possible and focus heavily of defensive upgrades.

I rushed ahead with the offensive, opened up most of the map and look a lot of bases/resource bases but now end up losing most stuff due to lack of appropriate defence :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
That is the biggest issue with this game. You get hit by people 10 or more levels higher than you are and they take almost all of your resources. I have taken to only attacking to get what I need then spending it all otherwise its just depressing.

Permabanned
I was having the same problem Egon but then I got out of the CoC thinking and have been a bit more strategic. Use the scout mode to find a path through to the HQ. I came across 2 bases earlier that looked unsurmountable but after spending a minute scouting I realised that with a bit of troop movement I only needed to destroy 3 guns. Both bases netted me 150k gold in total!

Associate
To be honest I have recently just been wiping out whole bases.

I can use x2 barrages, and a missile before I hit the beach, and more often that not that's 2, 3, sometimes 4 defence structures.

Currently board with 6 heavy's (level 5) and 18 zookas (level 4). The only problems I am having thus far is I am losing my base often, and also fighting constantly over resource bases with the same guys has resulted in the defensive structures upgrading to stupidly high levels.

Still, really enjoying this at the moment haha.

Soldato
Tips needed for defeating this base... The boom cannon is driving me mad! I might just have to wait for warriors tbh.

2wdrmdl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Personally you want to keep the heavy's in the game, and that boom cannon will make mince meat of them.

I would nuke the cannon with x4 missiles and send in the troops. Hit it with another missile after you've destroyed another building or 2, or alternatively flare them right up to it. Make sure the heavy's are in front to take the heat.

Soldato
Well I failed miserably..... Again! :p

What I have just realised though, if you find resource base too tough, leaving it a few days means you can change your opponent, just like any base. I just swapped one which just became stupidly tough, to a level 7 opponent :p

Associate
Crikey, I know that feeling! The resource bases I am up against are bloody hard, talking level 14 towers most of them! Not a bad shout to leave them there un-attacked :p

I'm getting opponents normally around level 30 now, even when changed, so I really do suggest you max out all your defences to the cap before upgrading HQ, it'll just make things easier further along if you're defences are good. I'm getting trounced by tanks all day long!

Associate
Don't be in a rush to level up, just upgrade your defences/troops/landing craft at a steady pace and attack as much as you can :)

Probably not a bad idea for you to max out all buildings/units as your HQ will allow before upgrading it too. Slow and steady wins the race!

Associate
Take and hold any resource bases you can; they're important. A good thing to note, is each time the resource base is defeated the defences automatically get upgraded for free. The result being it gets harder and harder to recapture. Some guy has tried to take one of mine no less than 10 times lol and keeps losing.

Back
Top Bottom