Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Associate
Swamps - you need a base redesign.

I could flare troops to your residences and through the woods and round the back to hit your HQ without you firing a shot!

Soldato
OP
True.. still not really worked out how to lay it out yet.

Low level HQ should be placed near the shoreline close to the boats, surround with sniper towers, mortars placed deep and everything else to block troops advancing. This is what I have read... Also, hide mines behind structures.
Can't say I've taken notice though :D

Associate
I haven't lost a battle since my base re-design.

If you want to take a look sent me a GC request - it's nuBz. (with the full stop)

Just got level 8 HQ and saving for level 9 next. Really enjoying this game at the moment and the fact you can direct troops is really good opposed to CoC's tap and hope!

Soldato
I lost my base for the first time since my redesign last night. I woke up to find I'd lost 20k wood and 2k stone :(

Gutted!

I am having a right battle with one guy over a resource base we both want to control. The base gets progressively harder to attack. It's great fun!

Associate
I lost my base for the first time since my redesign last night. I woke up to find I'd lost 20k wood and 2k stone :(

Gutted!

I am having a right battle with one guy over a resource base we both want to control. The base gets progressively harder to attack. It's great fun!

Haha, I am having this exact same problem regarding a resource base! It was a struggle to cap it, but I did, and then he came right back and took it back, very easily lol. Now I can't get it back as the defence has significantly upgraded :/

Associate
I did that with heavies and zookas. Took r mortar and central gun out then moved out the way of last mortar.

Most multiplayer bases on my map are Lv 15+ and don't do too well against most of them:(

I'll get it right eventually tho old dog and new tricks spring to mind:D

JB

Back
Top Bottom