Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Permabanned
Had a great few raids today and filled up my stores! Tried the tanks and medics strategy but still prefer all warriors in a rush assault.

photo.png

Si.

Si.

Soldato
I fail miserable using the warrior rush technique.. not sure what I do wrong but I almost always get wiped out.. seem to get better results with tanks and heavies.

Permabanned
I am currently using:

35 Lvl 10 Warriors (now upgrading to 11)
Lvl 14 Medkit
Lvl 4 Shock bomb
Lvl 14 Artillery
Lvl 8 Barrage

They are all I use on raids and thats what I have concentrated on upgrading.

Permabanned
With warriors it's all about the flame throwers and speed. Get rid of the flame throwers with artillery then use the flare to target the HQ immediately. Use shock to take out as many defenses as possible and when the warriors reach the HQ drop a couple of medkits on them.

Associate
Bored now.. find it hard to rid anyone and constantly being raided myself means I've never got any resources to build anything.

I'm the opposite, i hardly get raided but struggle to raid much as everything available seems tough. I raid similar to Spit with warriors, heals and shock but not quite as aggressively.

Associate
I was raided 4 times overnight last night..

I'm using heavies and Zooka's at the moment but it's not working for me..

Did you see my post above about getting the statues that increase building health? Made a massive difference to the amount and success of raids on me.

Back
Top Bottom