Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Soldato
I just got into the uk top 50 yesterday, I wouldn't worry too much about being raided it's just part of the game there isn't much you can do about it. Don't bother with ice crystals until level 60. Focus on offence and just trickle you defence upgrades and as long as you don't stash loads in resources and log off you won't have a problem. I have tried quite a few base designs and most either are good against tanks OR warriors, getting a base that does all is impossible.

Soldato
Anyone here still playing this? TASK FORCES is due to be released likely on Friday, those who are still playing will likely be aware of what it is, its like a little clan system for 5 to 50 people. Problem is most Boomers are non UK so time zones are all over. Anyone here interested in a UK task force? Doesn't have to be ocuk or anything, just but you need to be over level 6 and have a decent offense.

Here is the info, there are still reveals to come and its not out yet. http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/424461-Sneak-Peeks!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Defo :) I am sure my 18 lvl 15 tanks and 8 lvl 11 medics will help!

Ok shall we create a TASK FORCE when its released, how often do you play? Im guessing regularly from your stats, Im similar although im still just getting my landing craft up to max so few tanks short of you but i run with 12 meds so currently 12 meds and 12 tanks with purely offensive statues so no blue's.

Level 49
VP 680
Tanks max
Meds max
barrage max
artillery max
shock launcher max

Back
Top Bottom