Borderlands the handsome edition [xbox one/ps4]

Soldato
Looks and runs loverly on PS4, night and day difference over the older consoles. 4 Player local co cop is awesome.

Glad I held off buying the Pre sequel, gonna go through Borderlands 2 on PS4 first then Pre Sequel..

Got this, Half Life Update, Bloodborne and the Order to play through before Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight on PC, to many games !!

Last edited:
Associate
Well I am about five or so hours into BL2 and level 14 on Xbox one. Just doing a indoor mission and I don't know why they released this in such a shocking state. In some of the large rooms or during corridor fire fights it feels like the frame rate is going from 60 to around 15. I don't know how they could fix this bar say dropping it to 720p.

Associate
So mine arrived the other day:

Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition.

IMG_6306.jpg~original

IMG_6307.jpg~original

IMG_6311.jpg~original

IMG_6312.jpg~original

IMG_6313.jpg~original

IMG_6315.jpg~original

IMG_6317.jpg~original

IMG_6321.jpg~original

Only issue is.... I can't play it yet, 2 weeks ago my house was broken into and PS4, PS4/PS3 Games, Vita, Laptop and loads of other bits stolen, I'm still waiting on insurance payment to clear before I can buy it all back!

Soldato
Well I am about five or so hours into BL2 and level 14 on Xbox one. Just doing a indoor mission and I don't know why they released this in such a shocking state. In some of the large rooms or during corridor fire fights it feels like the frame rate is going from 60 to around 15. I don't know how they could fix this bar say dropping it to 720p.

Have you tried restarting the xbox after you installed it? Mine was like that then next time i switched it on it was perfect.

Soldato
So mine arrived the other day:

Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition.

IMG_6321.jpg~original

Only issue is.... I can't play it yet, 2 weeks ago my house was broken into and PS4, PS4/PS3 Games, Vita, Laptop and loads of other bits stolen, I'm still waiting on insurance payment to clear before I can buy it all back!

That's awesome, hard to tell due to the angle but is that thing almost as tall as the seat back on the sofa?

maj

maj

Soldato
Got this on the xbox one today using the game share thing with a mate. As with all FPS games, I'm useless when it comes to using a controller. Hopefully get better with practice as never played Borderlands before and it does look a good game.

Last edited:
Soldato
I forgot how addictive this game is.

Started a new char, Psyche. Much fun with the missus. Still waiting for my 75 Golden Key and Badass points from the loyalty bit - I know fix is on its way...

Frame rate is still iffy when couch player is buying or selling. Only a couple of times have I noticed a drop in rate during normal run and gun.

Soldato
Anyone know if the Xbone version is due to be patched any time soon to address the performance issues? as it stands at the moment it's terrible and makes me feel sick after playing for a short time.

Soldato
They are working on it, yes.

Cheers, I read that somewhere last week and hoped that they may have updated the info somewhere. Just trying to decide if it's worth holding on for a little longer or trading it in.

How the game could be released in this state is shocking (if not that surprising considering that state of many other games), a bug here and there is almost understandable but performance issues is not acceptable as they would have known about it before release.

maj

maj

Soldato
Been doing both campaign modes co-op with friends. It's good fun even if I I'm not much use, don't have a clue what I'm doing, and die constantly.

Back
Top Bottom