Borderlands the handsome edition [xbox one/ps4]

Soldato
Being a Borderlands noob, can anyone tell me why I can't buy class Mod's? basically when I try to buy a class mod (the correct class) it just say's 'Full'.. I have class mods that I've picked up and I've sold them to make room so the slot is empty and it still say full?

Caporegime
Your inventory must be full. That's the only time I've ever seen the "Full" message. Doesn't matter if your slot is empty. You have to have space in your backpack too.

Soldato
Your inventory must be full. That's the only time I've ever seen the "Full" message. Doesn't matter if your slot is empty. You have to have space in your backpack too.

Ok thanks, I'll check that.. as I sold the 2 the were in my inventory I just assumed that would make room for the new one but maybe it don't work like that. Can you increase the size of the backpack as 12 items is a little low?

Caporegime
Ok thanks, I'll check that.. as I sold the 2 the were in my inventory I just assumed that would make room for the new one but maybe it don't work like that. Can you increase the size of the backpack as 12 items is a little low?

Yeah, you buy backpack increases in B2 from Crazy Earl in Sanctuary with Eridium. Dunno about TPS as I haven't played that one.

Soldato
I'm really enjoying this but tbh I have no idea with the loot or weapons. I'm always full and not sure what to drop or not.

Weapons shields & class mods that have different colour writing for that particular item are more or less rare so the best would be orange ( legendary item ) then purple , blue , green and white being the most common and crap lol so for example the most op shield is the bee shield which the writing for it is orange a legendary item but remember if you have a level 10 legendary weapon for example and you are level 25 it is probably not a lot of good because you always need to have gear that is scaled to your level .

Soldato
Weapons shields & class mods that have different colour writing for that particular item are more or less rare so the best would be orange ( legendary item ) then purple , blue , green and white being the most common and crap lol so for example the most op shield is the bee shield which the writing for it is orange a legendary item but remember if you have a level 10 legendary weapon for example and you are level 25 it is probably not a lot of good because you always need to have gear that is scaled to your level .

Cool thanks.....

Associate
I have this on Xbox One and there doesn't seem to be hardly any games open for multiplayer, those that are open seem quite tough to connect to.

For those that have the PS4 version are there many games open to join on there?

Soldato
Shoot them with **** if you have a **** weapon and then finish off with corrosive.

**** = s l a g

I never bother with s l a g weapons, waste of time if you ask me.

Just use explosive/corrosive/fire/electrical weapon of choice :)

S-lag is useful in multiplayer environment - I shoot with s-lag shotgun/smg and my missus owns them with corrosive smgs / sniper.

Otherwise, do more side mission so you're higher level than mission and own their bass.

Soldato
Slaaag becomes essential in later play through - I'd get used to the idea sooner rather than later!

For good elemental stuff look out for Maliwan guns as they cause splash damage allowing you to have multiple targets proccing in no time!

Hyperion shotguns are king with three reverse recoil function - more so if you have a skill that increases your rate of fire getting you epic dps!

There's loads more strategy to this than meets the eye but I CBA typing it on my phone :p

Associate
Ive just started playing this for the first time and can safely say I'm very confused with all the weapons and stats.
Now I've started as Zero and am at level 14 ish having just finished a 'Damn fine rescue' but finding it pretty difficult, I cannot see how you could play as a melee character as getting up close ends with a very quick death is this something thats more suited for end game?

So for now I'm sticking to snipers and pistols but is there any good guides out there on how to play at lower levels, I'd prefer to not grind and go through over levelled if possible.

Soldato
OP
Ive just started playing this for the first time and can safely say I'm very confused with all the weapons and stats.
Now I've started as Zero and am at level 14 ish having just finished a 'Damn fine rescue' but finding it pretty difficult, I cannot see how you could play as a melee character as getting up close ends with a very quick death is this something thats more suited for end game?

So for now I'm sticking to snipers and pistols but is there any good guides out there on how to play at lower levels, I'd prefer to not grind and go through over levelled if possible.

Same character and I found the same, I'm only level 7ish as I've been on holiday since it came out.

Apparently zero isn't a great solo character?

Soldato
Zero is a great solo character but is a bit of a glass cannon. Early game you'd be best taking the left skill tree - anything that ups critical damage until you can take B0re!

Despite the temptation do not try to do a solo sniper build, is very very hard!

Back
Top Bottom