Borderlands

Soldato
I loved playing at Athena! I love how the shield can be used offensively, as well as an 'Oh ****!' escape plan.

yeah it's a cool action skill, very useful against hard hitting bosses "oh you want to hit me with your death ray do you? that's cute...."

but outside of the action skill, and as seems to be the same case with nisha (especially as nisha's action skill doesnt protect you) it just seems there's something off with the leveling.

either that or i was spoiled rotten coming into this after a gaige playthrough because she's slightly op.....

Soldato
I've heard scary tales of that! (Assuming that's a new game plus or difficulty mode?)

I have been hunting chubby and tubby enemies for loot, but I think bosses are my best bet. Bunker especially.

Edit: All is OK. plugged in a controller and got it up.

I have 0 DLC. Any I should get?

Last edited:
Associate
Right guys, i'm going to roll a new character on Borderlands 2, which should I go for Gaige or Krieg? Not played either before.

Also what do you think are the best playable characters? Im enjoying Maya at the moment, but not really experimented with the others.

Soldato
Depends what you want really. Krieg is very much suited to a brawler style zero ****s given and benefits massively from being a suicidal idiot.

Gaige can be trickier if you use Anarchy as you have to get used to NOT re-loading. Very powerful if you can get the hang of it.

Best imo is Krieg but I'm slightly biased. Sal gets boring, Zer0 is hard work, Axton is just dull but Maya is a lot of fun.

Soldato
Right guys, i'm going to roll a new character on Borderlands 2, which should I go for Gaige or Krieg? Not played either before.

Also what do you think are the best playable characters? Im enjoying Maya at the moment, but not really experimented with the others.

I'm having a lot of fun playing as Zer0, although he can be a bit fragile at times. Been focussing on sniping mainly.

Soldato
Beware that Krieg is very tough early with a decent skill available at level 15/16 (left hand tree, Blood Bath) and then easy mode from Level 31 onwards with the exception of flying enemies :)

Back
Top Bottom