Borderlands

Soldato
Yep! Also go find Iwajira (think that's right)! Also the second playthrough is immense if you like anything Tiny Tina!

yeah, gonna get the final side quest done in eleseer then have a crack at tina's raid boss, although in sp i doubt i'll be able to take them.

then maybe a second playthrough, is there more tiny tina second time round? that'd be cool

Soldato
Ahh right, well that gonna take some time considering I not done with BL1 playthrough 2 yet.. then the DLC's for BL1 before BL2 and all that.. so by time I get there I forgot about it ! :p

yeah but i'm just starting it so if he's going to be putting too many spoilers in then i dont wanna see em :p

i have just started, so i get how tina's involved, pretty clever way of doing it actually....

Soldato
yeah but i'm just starting it so if he's going to be putting too many spoilers in then i dont wanna see em :p

i have just started, so i get how tina's involved, pretty clever way of doing it actually....
Ohh I don't want him to spoil anything, just mentioned I most likely forgot what he said about the pre sequel by the time I get around to play it. :p

I do agree it's pretty cleaver to have play through 2 turn out different then 1, since it would be more fun not hvaing to do exact same thing again as before. One of the reason I am looking forward to complete PL2 now and go for the DLC's, unfortunately I am going away tomorrow for 5 days so wont be playing anything until Saturday. :(

Soldato
well, decided to give up on athena, it's a cool skill but really felt kind of lacking any time you weren't using it, hell using the sheild and just letting enemies wail on you was pretty much the only really effective weapon.

decided to go for nisha, gotta admit liking it so far, showdown+sniper rifle=crit city, and her other trees look pretty awesome too, basically the mordecai of the pre sequel.

weirdly my first ever bl playthrough where i've started by speccing the middle tree, for some reason they've always been the perks i wasn't as keen on. think i might actually go for spread of the bottom halves of the trees rather than pushing to fill out one in particular as there's a few skills complement each other pretty well.

Soldato
well, nisha's not working out so well. action skill is incredible if a bit buggy, but seems to be a common theme that enemies are just a lot tougher than bl2 :(

as with athena constantly getting put into fight for your life, i'm by no means a pro fps player but seeing i've come from doing a massive stint in bl2 without constantly dying i'd say it's not just skill.

Caporegime
Try playing as Lady Hammerlock or whatever her name is (or Handsome Jack). They're two that I never tried in my playthroughs so I'd be interested to hear what they're like. I went with Wilhelm when I played.

Soldato
Try playing as Lady Hammerlock or whatever her name is (or Handsome Jack). They're two that I never tried in my playthroughs so I'd be interested to hear what they're like. I went with Wilhelm when I played.

might do, although i wanna try and get a decent amount of levels on nisha.

i've had to resort to actual level grinding, which isn't something i'm a fan of in games.

Soldato

Can confirm Jack is crazy good fun! Can spawn 2 digijacks to fight alongside you with the capstone giving them a 33% chance to spawn as Badasses. Brilliant! :D

well, nisha's not working out so well. action skill is incredible if a bit buggy, but seems to be a common theme that enemies are just a lot tougher than bl2 :(

as with athena constantly getting put into fight for your life, i'm by no means a pro fps player but seeing i've come from doing a massive stint in bl2 without constantly dying i'd say it's not just skill.

You are just going down one tree, yes? I found Nisha to be totally OP particularly with Hyperion Shotguns! :D

Soldato
You are just going down one tree, yes? I found Nisha to be totally OP particularly with Hyperion Shotguns! :D

not really, actually i'm considering going halfway down all 3 branches rather than home in on just 1 branch.

not really got far enough for that to be a major issue so far, but it seems in general characters are less tanky than bl2, it's just athena's action skill made up for it.

atm i've been using her action skill with vladof snipers- dem guaranteed full auto crit's!

Back
Top Bottom