Bosch legacy

Associate
currently on episode 5 of season 7 bosch as i re-watch it from the season 1, 2 season a week then last three season this week, i will start the first episode of Bosch legacy either late tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Soldato
Rather than start Bosch: Legacy I think I'm going to watch Stranger Things 4 first and then go back to Bosch season 1 and re-watch the lot, finishing with Legacy - I don't really need to, I just like watching Bosch :D

Soldato
Got round to watching this today now it's finished airing first season, enjoyed it as Bosch is one of my favourite shows, shame they changed the intro as that was iconic to Bosch and felt little over the head with the lyrics of the new intro.
Felt like it was missing a little with not having the police station as a set and the on going storylines it brought and no J Edgar apart from a brief cameo.

Soldato
I caught the last 2 episodes today and even with the “new” series it’s still very Bosch which is fine by me. The cliffhanger was predictable but it’s usual to end on one. I do wish they’d wrapped up the other 2 story lines better though.

Caporegime
To be fair, it’s not really like it’s a new series. In reality it’s Bosch season 8, it’s just got a new name for some reason; maybe with the move to IMDb tv?

If it maintains the quality of Bosch, then I’ll happily watch multiple seasons.

It kinda feels like a smaller cast relative to the old series, mostly just focused on Bosch as a PI + his daughter as a rookie. Though yeah it did follow on with that hedge fund guy from season 7 etc..(who seems to have been recast as a different actor).

Soldato
Finished it last night and thought it was excellent, (apart from the ludicrous assassin character, no idea why they had to go with a strange tomb raider/pole dancer hybrid).

Soldato
Finished it last night and thought it was excellent, (apart from the ludicrous assassin character, no idea why they had to go with a strange tomb raider/pole dancer hybrid).
She's genuinely an excellent marksman/person/lady - she's part of the crew that trains up most of hollywood on gun technique. I guess it was maybe a chance for her to show her acting skills...or lack thereof. :D

Soldato
She's genuinely an excellent marksman/person/lady - she's part of the crew that trains up most of hollywood on gun technique. I guess it was maybe a chance for her to show her acting skills...or lack thereof. :D
I reckon you're right, put her in there for who she is. Dreadful though, so out of place with the rest of the story, setting etc.

Associate
It was okay - just felt a bit weak to me compared to previous series. The Maddie as a cop sub plot I could have done without.

Back
Top Bottom