Boy removed from school in transgender rights row

Well, you’re not really allowed to bully gay people any more - political correctness gone mad, of course - so you’ve got to find someone new.
There's a difference between:
- bullying people, which is mean
- refusing to go along with someone's delusion, which is the morally correct thing to do

I’m not aware that gender issues correlate that highly with suicide if you take out the bullying factor...
That'd be a tough one to measure, even we're disagreeing on what's bullying and what isnt!

Are these children post puberty?
I listed to an article on r4 about a woman that felt like a man but when offered a realignment she refused, saw out her teenage years, re-evaluated and decided it was absolutely the worst thing she could have done.

I simply don't get it..... So my opinion on the subject will be considered worthless.
However my personal belief lies on the side of BS.
I look forward to totally unraveling the human genome so every baby can be made properly with none of these mistakes....
Think of the tens of lives that can be bettered by not feeling like wearing a dress instead of trousers is a better idea. Oh damn that's gender stereotyping too

I’m not aware that gender issues correlate that highly with suicide if you take out the bullying factor...

Did you read the first sentence?

Stonewall survey shows eight out of 10 trans young people bullied at school or college have self-harmed, despite instances of LGBT bullying decreasing

It says, despite bullying decreasing.

Therefore they're not killing themselves because they got bullied. They attempt to kill themselves because society has nurtured this dissonance between their sex and gender, and when they finally realise they've been lied to, they try to kill themselves.

You are Jacob Rees-Mogg and I claim my £5.

There’s no reason male and female can’t do any of those things, besides “mother” and “father” because, you know, biology.

There's no reason they can't, except social and biological evolution has made sexes better at those defined roles through natural selection. I am more attracted to women who are caring and feminine, women are more attracted to masculine men who are suited to the provider and protector role.

Is this not yet more evidence that we as a species are incredibly arrogant. No we can't believe that we are animals like everything else. We have to be something more, we have to be special. Hence religion, hence questioning the obvious.

You and I are just decaying lumps of meat like all other animals. We have the ability to contemplate our fate but that doesn't make us inherently special. Now everyone join me in my nihilistic views please.

Didn't say people HAD to. If a bloke wears a dress, I don't care. If he says he's a woman, he's still a man in a dress.
Give me strength. Transgender is not the same as transvestite.

How about a woman who works while a man stays at home and cares for the children? Those are the stereotypes that I’m more concerned with, but it goes far beyond that into every expectation of how men and women are “supposed” to behave and respond to things. That’s what people resent and reject.

Telling children as young as 5 that its OK to be a male-girl and fem-boy is the cause of these suicide attempts. Not because bullying ffs, it says bullying has DECREASED.

But what has increased?? All these child transex clinics who are encouraging young boys that its ok to want to be a girl thereby hooking these kids into a lifetime of mental illness.

Stonewall survey shows eight out of 10 trans young people bullied at school or college have self-harmed, despite instances of LGBT bullying decreasing

It says, despite bullying decreasing.
Do you even reading comprehension? The sample is one of people being bullied. It might be decreasing, but they’re still people being bullied.

Telling children as young as 5 that its OK to be a male-girl and fem-boy is the cause of these suicide attempts. Not because bullying ffs, it says bullying has DECREASED.

But what has increased?? All these child transex clinics who are encouraging young boys that its ok to want to be a girl thereby hooking these kids into a lifetime of mental illness.
Even if bullying has decreased, isn't it expected that there would be correlation between increasing amount of trans-gender kids and amount of cases related to transgender bullying? Not exactly quantum physics.

There's a difference between:
- bullying people, which is mean
- refusing to go along with someone's delusion, which is the morally correct thing to do

I don’t see how putting the lives of teenagers at risk could possibly be seen as the morally right thing to do.

Sadly, these kids’ lives have become the latest source of ring-wing media outrage. It must be so difficult for them seeing the kinds of headlines seen on the Telegraph and The Times these days.

Give me strength. Transgender is not the same as transvestite.

How about a woman who works while a man stays at home and cares for the children? Those are the stereotypes that I’m more concerned with, but it goes far beyond that into every expectation of how men and women are “supposed” to behave and respond to things. That’s what people resent and reject.

I'd love to see the divorce rates for marriages where the man stays at home and the woman works, I bet they're at least double the average. I also bet that in relationships where the man works and the woman stays at home the divorce rate is probably halved. I'd actually bet money on that.

The colours you like is nothing to do with sex/gender.

Well,

Perhaps not, Apart from the fact that (apparently) the Boy/Girl Red/Blue cultural thing has been reversed in the past. There IS a very good possible reason why Males might, on average, prefer Blue over Red.

The genes for Colour blindness are carried on the X chromosome. As a consequence, it is rare for women to be colour blind. IE most Women will see all colours equally well and the only difference in which any individual likes most is simply down to personal preference. (Indeed some Women have super colour vision, Tetrachromic and can experience colours that Men simply do not have words for, though it is extremely rare)

For Men however, a significant proportion will not be able to see red particularly well so across a population of Men there will be a preferential bias towards the blue end of the spectrum.

So Blue for Boys Pink for Girls does have a certain logic to it...:p

Are these children post puberty?
I listed to an article on r4 about a woman that felt like a man but when offered a realignment she refused, saw out her teenage years, re-evaluated and decided it was absolutely the worst thing she could have done.

I simply don't get it..... So my opinion on the subject will be considered worthless.
However my personal belief lies on the side of BS.
I look forward to totally unraveling the human genome so every baby can be made properly with none of these mistakes....
Think of the tens of lives that can be bettered by not feeling like wearing a dress instead of trousers is a better idea. Oh damn that's gender stereotyping too

Exactly.

Instead of telling lil timmy that he simply doesn't have a choice and is never going to become tina, we now have masses of CHILD trans clinics which tell timmys as young as 5 that it's fine to become tina and they can chop off or destroy your sex organs no problem.

Then when they get to 25 they realise, just like the woman in your example, that it was the biggest mistake ever and that they were lied to and not nurtured in the right direction, then they try to kill themselves.

And then we still have people deluding themselves into thinking that simple bullying is the cause, even though it is DECREASING.

I absolutely hate to imagine what society will be like in 20-40 years if these child trans clinics keep increasing and nurturing such major mind-body dissonance.

If these doctors/clinics/moneymakers keep nurturing this behaviour it will only increase suicidality. I've never heard of any cases of someone wanting to commit suicide because of such mind-body dissonance before the 90s.

Do you even reading comprehension? The sample is one of people being bullied. It might be decreasing, but they’re still people being bullied.

Did you even logic? People being bullied is not a issue in itself, most kids get bullied when they're 12-15 but they don't suddenly want to top themselves when they're 25 just because they got bullied when they were a kid now do they?

The fact is trans suicides are going up even though the bullying is going down.

In fact kids who got bullied, once matured, are FAR more content with themselves.

I'd love to see the divorce rates for marriages where the man stays at home and the woman works, I bet they're at least double the average. I also bet that in relationships where the man works and the woman stays at home the divorce rate is probably halved. I'd actually bet money on that.
I imagine it would be very hard to find numbers for that... I doubt you're right but I think we'd both struggle to prove it either way.

Back
Top Bottom