Poll: Brazilian Grand Prix 2021, São Paulo - Race 19

Rate the 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Not really he is in a car far superior to all those others and he has all new parts as well the others are using worn parts.

Folk like you make me laugh. If this had been Max you would be banging on about how he made the difference, it was nothing to do with the car and he is the next best thing since sliced bread.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Bin the quali/sprint race/race format.

Go with reverse grid quali/race.

It’ll mean that everyone goes full beans to get a decent starting position. Take Hamilton out of the this sprint and it was garbage.

Soldato
Bin the quali/sprint race/race format.

Go with reverse grid quali/race.

It’ll mean that everyone goes full beans to get a decent starting position. Take Hamilton out of the this sprint and it was garbage.
Nah, I'd like to see normal qually set the GP grid and also the reverse grid for the sprint though, have the Sprint as a seperate race with slightly more points available, maybe down to 5th?

Man of Honour
This 'not a podium' is utter guff....

I like the laurel wreaths being back, I would say give them to the real podium and sod the sprint race, but the sponsors won't like it covering the race suits. ;)

Soldato
Lewis is pretty much nailed on for a podium then, assuming the first lap is clean. Third at worst, second if Verstappen ever gets ahead of Bottas. Possibly a win if a safety car happens after the first stint.

Have to say though, if he hadn't already been penalised, Hamilton would be in trouble for not staying within 10 car lengths to the grid. He was miles behind, which should be another clear penalty.

Soldato
Can see bottas starting on the soft tyre tomorrow, to try and make sure they keep track position, especially since they have now shown they will do at least 20 laps with a full fuel tank

Soldato
It's only "as expected" because he's that damn good. Anyone think Bottas' - who had a great race, btw - would have managed that?

So the Mercedes working in traffic here is as expected? Huh...

Pretty sure, most expected Lewis who was close to half a second faster than P2 in qualifying to easily breeze deep into the top 10 in the sprint, just look at the woeful performances of the other teams/drivers. Max and Valteri were nearly 19s ahead of third place.

Man of Honour
Hamilton is 3/1 to win tomorrow. From 10th. Honestly think he's got it in him.

If Mercedes get the strategy right and he doesn’t get stuck in a drs train for too long, then with today’s pace it is entirely doable.

Great drive by Lewis but not sure he'll find it as easy tomorrow. The other drivers had nothing to gain today but expect they'll defend more tomorrow.

I don’t think any of them had an answer for that pace, he was all over them - straights, braking zones, corners.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Lewis is pretty much nailed on for a podium then, assuming the first lap is clean. Third at worst, second if Verstappen ever gets ahead of Bottas. Possibly a win if a safety car happens after the first stint.

Have to say though, if he hadn't already been penalised, Hamilton would be in trouble for not staying within 10 car lengths to the grid. He was miles behind, which should be another clear penalty.
I have to agree, although saying that the field in front of him took an ice age to pull up. It’s gotten worse this season fo’ sho’

Associate
Folk like you make me laugh. If this had been Max you would be banging on about how he made the difference, it was nothing to do with the car and he is the next best thing since sliced bread.

No I wouldn't I would have said the same thing it's the fanboys like yourself who always see with rose tinted specs

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Let’s not start chucking the term fanboy around and have a civil debate, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom