British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

your hamilton hate is strong.

This forum baffles me, but PK's point is correct. Anyone who thinks Hamilton isn't the best driver more often than not gets a barrage of stats to back up that Hamilton's the best because he "only" lost 75 points compared to JB's 30 or some random nonsense and anyone who dare think otherwise gets shouted down. There are by far more Vettel haters just because he's.. how can I put this.. better? Yet they get ignored because they far outweigh the people who dislike Hamilton.

People week in, week out want Vettel to crash or DNF in some way. Jealousy imo, nothing more.

This forum baffles me, but PK's point is correct. Anyone who thinks Hamilton isn't the best driver more often than not gets a barrage of stats to back up that Hamilton's the best because he "only" lost 75 points compared to JB's 30 or some random nonsense and anyone who dare think otherwise gets shouted down. There are by far more Vettel haters just because he's.. how can I put this.. better? Yet they get ignored because they far outweigh the people who dislike Hamilton.

People week in, week out want Vettel to crash or DNF in some way. Jealousy imo, nothing more.

For the majority of people it is done with good humour... Vettel has become the pantomime villain of F1, the guy people love to hate.

Some people take it too far and too seriously.

Paul Hembry looking smug and generally saying nothing.

It's about time that F1 moved away from 13" rims - should have gone with the plans a few years ago for iirc 16" front and 17" rears.

Back
Top Bottom