British man to be exectuted by Chinese

Soldato
And who put a name to this event?
Can you find me one immigrant who complained about Christmas and asked for the name change?
I thought not.
You'll find it is some middle aged white Councillor who thinks they know what's best for our immigrant chums.

That is true, I was not and never have laid any blame at the political correctness at the door of any immigrant chums. It lies solely with out politicians and councillors. What gets my goat is why they feel the need to change it.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
You can't kill all the murderers and rapists.

It's not the only stupid thing around here.

What about families destroyed by drug abuse? What about families who have to see their child grow up addicted to a substance which is slowly causing them to lose their mind? What about families who've lost people to drug abuse?

you cant stop murders or kill all murderers but you seem to think we should be trying :rolleyes:

It's a bad thing but killing a few dealers won't stop the drug trade will it now nor will it really give the victim's families justice.

We should kill 99% of murderers tbh with you imo.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
It may not be proven to be a 100% deterrent but it sure as hell stops him reoffending. That's one less of them, and that is a start.

So you'd suggest what? Sit 'em down over a nice cup of tea and maybe a couple of rich tea biscuits and ask them nicely to stop? Or do we ahem... "educate" them as to the error of their ways and hope they suddenly turn into nice people? Hell man, why do people like you think that there should be no punishment in response to crime? Maybe the odd cynic may see a direct correlation between these views and the horrible bastardisation of a once civilised society in this country. :mad:

Are you related to Vicky Pollard? Or do you just not possess a T9 on your phone? :p

It's like a needle in a haystack, won't make the slightest difference to the heroine trade.

I never suggested any punishment or deterrant before this and I never said they should be set free either, your just trying to be clever and put words in my mouth saying if i dont agree with this solution then i must agree to solution y.

Not very clever really are you...

Soldato
It's a bad thing but killing a few dealers won't stop the drug trade will it now nor will it really give the victim's families justice.

We should kill 99% of murderers tbh with you imo.

FFS! Your grammar has improved but your logic hasn't.
You think killing drug dealres won't stop the drug trade but you think killing murderers will stop murder? :confused: And why only 99% of murderers?
So why bother killing muderers? It will only save a few lives a year. A needle in the haystack really...

B&W

B&W

Soldato
FFS! Your grammar has improved but your logic hasn't.
You think killing drug dealres won't stop the drug trade but you think killing murderers will stop murder? :confused: And why only 99% of murderers?

Go read my posts before you reply, we should kill murderers as justice to the victim's family not for deterrance.

There is no deterrance for many acts of murder...

99% as some may be due to defence, i.e that farmer with the shotgun who killed the robber.

Soldato
Perhaps your phone is better for typing on the net or your used to typing on the net with it, either way who cares whats your problem? cant u read texts?

I don't know anyone who types like that in texts, but then again I don't hang around with 14 year olds or people who have to make a choice between 20 fags or credit on their phone.

Associate
I don't know anyone who types like that in texts, but then again I don't hang around with 14 year olds or people who have to make a choice between 20 fags or credit on their phone.

fags all the way, and will leave 10p credit on so i can misscall people so that they can ring me back

then nick 3 quid out my nans purse and get some white lightning.

and have bare jokes ennit.

Permabanned
I hope this brings a new war...

They had no right to do that, they should have just sent him back to the UK and carried out with a jail sentance. Simple as there, no reason to kill him FFS.

Soldato
Go read my posts before you reply, we should kill murderers as justice to the victim's family not for deterrance.

There is no deterrance for many acts of murder...

99% as some may be due to defence, i.e that farmer with the shotgun who killed the robber.

So, 99% is the number percentage you have settled on after extensive research. :rolleyes:
As mentioned above, you are after personal vengeance not justice. Nice...
And if you are saying that punishment is no deterrance for crime then why do we put people in jail at all? Maybe to keep the public safe that's why! It's punishment pure and simple and this nasty piece of work got just what he deserved according to the laws of the country in which he perpetrated the crime.
Simples. ;)

Soldato
I hope no-one ever moans about Saudi women not being able to drive ever again because "it's their law and they should uphold it". :rolleyes:

Maybe our own Labour Government should put a load more stupid laws in place that we should have no right to protest against...

tbh i think its a sensible law..... i know i wouldnt feel safe if the WOMAN driver only has a very small letter box to look out of when driving

even guys would have a problem driving like that :p

Soldato
I hope this brings a new war...

They had no right to do that, they should have just sent him back to the UK and carried out with a jail sentance. Simple as there, no reason to kill him FFS.

Aaaagggghhhhh!

Do James(took her for a drink on monday)David and B&W share genes or do we have two retards in the same thread?
They speak with font/textspeak that no one can understand easily and then expect respect. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom