British Superyacht sinks off Siciliy

That’s the most underwhelming “super” yacht I’ve ever seen.
it's not a barge like most of the ones you can see berthed up in Monte-carlo/antibes it has/d sails.

I think there's much simpler ways to accident somebody you don't like than literally making storms and tornados in the Med
cloud seeding ? like deployed at olympics opening
I was trying to think of a more classical wrath of the Roman gods incident than concordia I guess diddums ref'd to.

------

Autonomies CFO was obviously imprisoned - which did sound akin Trump with his lawyer taking the fall, but as to why the autonomy technology was revalued at a fraction of original 9bn,
was there a surprise market disruptor.

Dunno what some of you are on about. A 56m yacht is pretty big.

Obviously the scale gets distorted by knowing that the largest private yachts are floating hotels a third of the tonnage of the Titanic.

Autonomies CFO was obviously imprisoned - which did sound akin Trump with his lawyer taking the fall, but as to why the autonomy technology was revalued at a fraction of original 9bn,
was there a surprise market disruptor.

As I said earlier, the guy was a crook. HP wasn't completely blameless though, their legal and financial teams displayed sheer negligence with the deal - a few firings and booting of the CEO, but doesn't return any of the wasted billions.

Back
Top Bottom