• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: BROWSE THE NVIDIA RTX 4000 SERIES AT OcUK !!

Are you buying 4000 series, if so which one?

• YES: 4090 24GB

Votes: 153 19.4%
  • YES: 4080 16GB

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • YES: 4080 12GB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • NO: 3000 SERIES

Votes: 55 7.0%
  • NO: SKIPPING THIS ROUND!

Votes: 550 69.8%

• Total voters
OcUK Staff
Hi there

Several 4090 Series cards are now live at OcUK, with more been added, this beast features 16384 Cuda Cores, a whopping 384-Bit memory interface with 24GB of GDDR6X:
NVIDIA RTX 4090 Series - Browse NOW!

There is no pricing yet, prices in product descriptions are a "GOOD GUESS" but by no means a guarantee, they could increase or drop, nothing is final until 2pm on October the 12th which is when you will be able to order cards, we expect to have several hundred cards in stock for the launch. The £1679 MSRP will only be for basic AIB cards in very limited quantity, so order with caution as these will sell out and over sell. The OC models will be shipped in greater numbers with far better availability but of course cost more.

4080 16GB Series cards are now live at OcUK, with more been added over the coming days and weeks, this amazing card features 9728 Cuda Cores, 256-Bit memory interface and 16GB of GDDR6X:
NVIDIA RTX 4080 16GB Series - Browse NOW!

Again there is no pricing yet, prices in product descriptions are guess work and not a guarantee of pricing which can change, the 4080 Series will be available sometime in November which is yet to be confirmed. The £1269 MSRP AIB cards which will be available in limited quantities no doubt with OC models costing more and having better supply. Again nothing is yet confirmed, keep checking NVIDIA website and this thread for further updates.

4080 12GB Series cards are now live at OcUK, with more been added over the coming days and weeks, this card features 7680 Cuda Cores, 192-Bit memory interface and 12GB of GDDR6X:
NVIDIA RTX 4080 12GB Series - BROWSE NOW!

Again there no pricing yet, prices in product descriptions are guess work and no guarantee, we expect prices to start from around £949 for none OC models, with OC models costing more. Keep an eye on NVIDIA website and OcUK forums for further updates.

NVIDIA RTX 3000 series remains running alongside on the 3060 upto 3080 12G, anything above is now on final deal sell out and once gone is GONE!

It's going to be very dull on the forums if the cards don't all get scalped this year :( The drama is always juicy :D

Scalpers will be extremely brave if they want to attempt to scalp on cards that cost close to 2k in retail, if the pound increasing alone could wipe £100's of the price, if I was a scalper I'd not be investing such large sums of money for such small potential returns or even losses.

OcUK will do the usual attempts to stop scalping but hopefully it won't be an issue this time with the cost of these products and the lesser demand due to the economic situation along with no mining demand as well, we are hoping for a much smoother launch. :)

Would love to see that run-rate during the day! Bet they still just go whoooooosh :D

Absolutely already had lots of customers and professionals requesting several units as it seems demand for 4090 will be popular amongst a lot of business and professional users too. It’s a lot of money but the performance and raw power is incredible.

@Gibbo hi mate, I see the below are listed - will these be available at launch or are they place holders for a later date?

Nope these will come on second or third wave shipments so I'd not expect to see those until November.

Oh dear!

CaptureUSD.JPG

That MSRP of £1679 was set with a 1.14 rate.

Just a pure exercise here:
$1500 / 1.14 = £1315 Exc VAT cost, add 6% margin = £1675 with VAT
$1500 / 1.11 = £1351 Exc VAT cost, add 6% margin = £1719 with VAT

Small changes have quite an impact due to how expensive they cost in USD.

Now if the rate reverses and was say 1.20 then we could actually hit £1589 with VAT, it has quite a dramatic impact.

Let us hope that when more of our stock lands in the next week or two the pound has made some slight recovered otherwise product at or close to MSRP will hardly exist, you have been warned.

3080TI Zotac amp Extremes are now £999 new. Thats a lot of card for £999 and potentially a few hundred quid cheaper than a gimped 4080 12gb

They are £899 on OcUK and the PNY is £839 for a 3080Ti .
Both up from their lows of £799.

Last edited:
hello gibbo

Any chance that on 12th October 40 series release day, there are the following cards available:

4090 strix
4090 Amp Extreme
4090 MSI Lightning

Is there a pre-order list to avoid disappointment for customers?>

Thanks

4090 Strix - pre-order yes, stock maybe
4090 AMP AIRO EXTREME - Yes in stock
4090 MSI Lightning - Pre-order maybe, stock NO.

First come first served, stock volume is far better than 3080 10G was, demand is expected to be lower as well due to how much they cost. Further waves of stock will be far more frequent than 3080 10G was also as NVIDIA as been building 4090 stock piles up in preparation to somewhat avoid the mass over selling of the 3000 series on day one.

thanks Gibbo

how can i get on the pre-order list for the 4090 strix?

Also when u say 1st come 1st serve, is that like on release date or release night, you just login and hit buy and hope it goes through?

Also when u say:
4090 AMP AIRO EXTREME - Yes in stock

does that mean u have it now? and will go live on the 12th October......

All cards go live at 2pm on October 12th and you will be able to order / pre-order any of them, the Zotac Extreme will be in stock yes, the others are yet to confirm as pricing is still unknown on the Strix as well.

I don't suppose you know the OC on the strix?
I am going for the Amp or strix

Nope but the OC's don't matter anyway, the cards boost themselves according to several sensors, I would not be surprised if these cards run around 2800MHz core in most situations.

Hi Gibbo

I am looking for the MSI Supreme Liquid. or the Gigabyte AIO...

Neither are listed at the mo...

Are they coming later or will they be available to order on 12th?

Need to plan the launch of my only fans page to pay for it! :)

They shall be listed but I doubt we will see stock of H20 and AIO versions until November.

ok, im gonna book a day off from work, might just drive over 400 miles to your shop, I bet there will be a physical que a mile long.

I bet some hardcore people will camp overnight to be 1st in the que, like when iphones release, ppl camp every year in the Apple shop.

Were an online store, we no longer have a retail high-street shop.

Back
Top Bottom