• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: BROWSE THE NVIDIA RTX 4000 SERIES AT OcUK !!

Are you buying 4000 series, if so which one?

• YES: 4090 24GB

Votes: 153 19.4%
  • YES: 4080 16GB

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • YES: 4080 12GB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • NO: 3000 SERIES

Votes: 55 7.0%
  • NO: SKIPPING THIS ROUND!

Votes: 550 69.8%

• Total voters
Wish Nvidia did a generational upgrade program like Apple, so dissapointing the prices and I'm sure Nvidia will lock 30 series users out of features to get them to upgrade

Just no. They would make you pay £100pm to have a new GPU when it's released.

these gpu's are above my pay grade, so knock yourselves out folks, us mortals will wait for the oh i got a 4090 brag thread and giggle :D

seriously though i would never repeat never pay a grand for a gpu, i have a life and a woman, thats more than enough entertainment for me:cry:
back to playing cyberjunk with my lowly gpu whiles shes at work:p

For those that aren't aware, EVGA have pulled out of the GPU market. They're holding stock of 3000 series cards for warranty purposes but after that EVGA cards are no more.

"A fool and his money is easily parted" said a man wearing a leather jacket living in the metaverse where he has transcended the value of money

Prices are normalised and then it's too late same as happened with loot boxes, pay2win and DLC

I'll wait I'd rather get ripped of by AMD than give Nvidia my money

Last edited:
That PNY 4080 16GB looks boss, and a new design for them. PNY rarely comes with new designs and have been using their Xlr8 coolers for generations -- telling of the new power requirements AIBs will need to have accommodated with their cooling solutions.

That said, who the heckfire are going to buy these things? I have the means, but there's a level the pricing on these have overshot by a near-hilarious amount. And the absurd pricing is compounded by the fact current gen cards can handle all games out there, with legroom in most cases, and there are no games in the pipeline that look like they will push they envelope. Again, I'm just confounded what nV are thinking if they want to sell units. Or, maybe that's the point... they don't want to sell volume for the time being of the new gen while they allow the market to suck up the oversupply of Ampere cards.

Waiting with baited breath for the 7-series. If it hits even 30% performance improvement in same price bracket, I'm sold. Lisou, don't let us down!

It's going to be very dull on the forums if the cards don't all get scalped this year :( The drama is always juicy :D

Scalpers will be extremely brave if they want to attempt to scalp on cards that cost close to 2k in retail, if the pound increasing alone could wipe £100's of the price, if I was a scalper I'd not be investing such large sums of money for such small potential returns or even losses.

OcUK will do the usual attempts to stop scalping but hopefully it won't be an issue this time with the cost of these products and the lesser demand due to the economic situation along with no mining demand as well, we are hoping for a much smoother launch. :)

Back
Top Bottom