• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: BROWSE THE NVIDIA RTX 4000 SERIES AT OcUK !!

Are you buying 4000 series, if so which one?

• YES: 4090 24GB

Votes: 153 19.4%
  • YES: 4080 16GB

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • YES: 4080 12GB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • NO: 3000 SERIES

Votes: 55 7.0%
  • NO: SKIPPING THIS ROUND!

Votes: 550 69.8%

• Total voters
Personally, I have the patience to wait to see what RDNA3 brings to the table, after that I'll make my decision. I can't see me spending 40xx series prices though.

no interest will stick with the 3080fe and skip this gen but do hope AMD has something good and get some market share. Nvidia are just damn right insulting us

Last edited:
I'll be looking at RDNA3, if AMD try pulling the same crap with pricing and segmentation i'll be letting my PC's go EOL and getting few next gen consoles when they release. Utterly disgusted and dissappointed with Nvidia.

I was well up for a 4090 having skipped 3000 series but it's a no from me.

I don't need an upgrade given the games i play but i'm fortunate to have a decent amount of disposable income. So i fancied a 4090 and a 7000 series CPU with all the trimmings but not with the Nvidia shenanigans.

I'll revisit if there is a pricing correction in the coming months however unlikely that may be.

How can a 4080 12GB with 7680 Cuda Cores be classed as a 4080 when the 16GB version has 9728 Cuda Cores?

Not that I have any interest of buying at these prices but the 12GB card should be marketed as a 4070 not 4080 surely?

Back
Top Bottom