• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: BROWSE THE NVIDIA RTX 4000 SERIES AT OcUK !!

Are you buying 4000 series, if so which one?

• YES: 4090 24GB

Votes: 153 19.4%
  • YES: 4080 16GB

Votes: 23 2.9%
  • YES: 4080 12GB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • NO: 3000 SERIES

Votes: 55 7.0%
  • NO: SKIPPING THIS ROUND!

Votes: 550 69.8%

• Total voters
Associate
Really? Thanks for sharing that nugget! Have they made a statement like that? (sorry i'm gonna google it now..)
Funny enough, the Zotac rep on reddit deleted the comments :/ they were saying it does not void warranty before. At least its the last AIB without warranty void stickers so unless you break the GPU in the process they cannot really say anything

Soldato
Loads on ebay already, including a couple clearly from OcUK :(

Please, please, please guys don't buy them if you missed out from a legit retailer, we want these scumbags to lose thousands on cards they can't shift.

Do your duty for the future of all gamers around the world! o7

They don't lose money. They just return them within 30 days consumer return period.

Soldato
So you're suggesting people might as well buy from scalpers instead :confused:

It might not be a lot, but if they've bought 5 cards to scalp and sell none, it's still £100
No I’m stating that scalpers don’t run much risk apart from return postage costs.

Yes, but if you manage to sell one of them for even a 100
Quid over RRp (which seems to be in line with dynamic price changing by retailers) then you are covered

Associate
Whilst searching this morning I found something that may cheer you up - another retailer made this price *drop* in the early hours:

Price decrease from £98,765.00 to £1,849.99

BARGAIN!
Clearly someone realised the RTX4090 crypto farm was a bad idea. :)

Back
Top Bottom