browser game any one?

Associate
OP
Nieldo said:
can anyone tell me how to buy multiple Closet farms? When ever I press the buy item menu I get an upgrade menu. Reading guides it says I should buy more closet farms and single dealers, its not very clear how to atm.

For each time you buy an upgrade it gets more expensive for a multiple e.g first crop 10,000 buy a second and the second costs you 15,000 etc etc :)

Vai: There is no real way to totally stop being atttacked, all ya can to is buy more defensive equipment but the main one is hiring defense soldiers, and housing, the better the housing your in the more soldiers you can have! I will pay them all a visit today

I woke up to three raid on me and some fool took $150,000 from me another took 250oz! :eek: Not much I can do at the moment tho as they were all so higher ranking than me, will get my payback tho!

Sidthesexist: yep added you mate :D
Frosti: yep you also :D
sja360: cool homie' :D

Vai
:You successfully stole from BiG_DoG!
You stole $ 27,546!

You successfully stole from Rune_Ultras!
You stole $ 16,246!

You successfully stole from matt19855!
You stole $ 25,006!

You successfully stole from Dr8ke!
You stole $ 32,981!

REquest to add me as a contact then i can return some of the cash to ya, minus what i lost in soldiers

Last edited:
Soldato
hmm
09/25 09:05 Offensive Action JUDGEMENT_DAY Stole Cash From You! (1 SL 39 SK) $16,236
someone fancy taking him out? he has about $1,000,000 i believe

Associate
OP
thats his safe holding amount, he has less than that in actual money so no chance of getting the funds back, i cant raid him as he has less than a 1/3rd of my score, sure someone will hit him for ya though... leave a message in the cartel messages

EDIT: i have sent him a warning, doubt you will have trouble from him again, it kinda went like this: DO NOT STEAL OR ATTACK SJA360 AGAIN FOOL! ELSE THE CARTEL BE ALONG TO CRUSH YOU, THERE BE NOTHIN' LEFT! REALISE WHEN YA BEATEN... AND I DONT WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!

lol i had a few like that to begin with

Last edited:
Associate
Well I couldnt buy a closet crop because it said I didnt have the right housing status, so I upgraded to lower class house and baught two grow rooms instead.

Still waiting on that cartel invite mate :)

:( - 11WeedMan11 Stole Cash From You! (5 SL 39 SK) $1,868

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Nieldo said:
Well I couldnt buy a closet crop because it said I didnt have the right housing status, so I upgraded to lower class house and baught two grow rooms instead.

Still waiting on that cartel invite mate :)

:( - 11WeedMan11 Stole Cash From You! (5 SL 39 SK) $1,868

You got that invite yet? copy and paste you name if not coz i sent a couple now :)

edit: scratch that... i see ya! Welcome :cool:

EDIT: need a pimp people!

Associate
yeah ive had two attacks on me now, the first one was really unlucky as I had just baught some stuff, a house, two drug rooms and 125 ddefencive soldiers :p, he got about 1.8k from me though. The second guy failed.

Associate
OP
Hey we are already on the bottom of the best cartel ranking list!

Its great playing alongside from guys from OcUK forums too, adds a bit of trust and comradary to it all i guess.

Would really like to see the cartel up to capacity of 30 though, so abut another six places... if your reading this and havent joined please sign up! It takes a bit to learn but is quite a laugh... we need pimps and ex-military mostly i think :D

Back
Top Bottom