browser game any one?

The wiki said startin out if your a farmer etc that you should invest all your cash into farm stuff and sales.. which is what ive done..

Foehammer2003 said:
yeah was just lookin at your stats... start to offer your supplies to the cartel through the 'my inventory' section stating a price for each quality, then people like myself can also buy directly from you what you grow!
Have i done it right?

lol a copy and paste:

You successfully stole from PlutoKiss!
You stole $ 66,853!

You attacked with 2157 soldiers, with a 283% chance to succeed.
PlutoKiss had 500 soldiers defending his assets.

PlutoKiss lost 10 defensive soldiers.
You Lost 169 offensive soldiers.

and a warning message keep away from our cartel ;)

EDIT: also check ya messages! ;)

Last edited:
wee just made an account and picked a farmer, Ive always wanted to be a farmer... getting up in the morning and seeing to the crops, the lovely farm lasses and clean air.... hmm wats that? DRUGS?!?!?

Account name is nieldo.

Anyway, reading the wiki now, not spent anything yet untill I know what Im doing, can I get an invite as well please? :)

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how to buy multiple Closet farms? When ever I press the buy item menu I get an upgrade menu. Reading guides it says I should buy more closet farms and single dealers, its not very clear how to atm.

Crap, just woke up to:

09/24 22:23 Offensive Action Dr8ke Stole Cash From You! (1 SL 9 SK) $13,829 $41,488
09/25 01:30 Offensive Action matt19855 Stole Cash From You! (1 SL 7 SK) $26,053 $78,158
09/25 02:32 Offensive Action BiG_DoG Stole Cash From You! (1 SL 9 SK) $24,766 $74,300
09/25 03:02 Offensive Action Rune_Ultras Stole Cash From You! (2 SL 30 SK) $15,431 $46,293

How can I stop this? I just bought like 188 defensive staff, and all the defensive upgrades up to Motion Detectors but the last guy still stole from me :confused:

Nieldo said:
can anyone tell me how to buy multiple Closet farms? When ever I press the buy item menu I get an upgrade menu. Reading guides it says I should buy more closet farms and single dealers, its not very clear how to atm.
keep upgrading your closet farms, so you buy the first item then upgrade it each time to get more

Marthius successfully stole from you! You lost $ 65,234!

Not exactly a lot of cash from what i can tell.. but still.. dont want him thinking im an easy target.

Back
Top Bottom