BRSK

Associate
Does anyone have the better net 2Gb/s ? - I am thinking of going with that, as I am completely remote and regularly on zoom calls and uploading recordings.
Having spoken to them, they said their modems cap out at 1gb/s and I should get a Asus zen wifi xt12, I assume this will connect with the Nokia Modem

Soldato
Not 100% sure if its allowed or not in all honesty but I haven't been told off yet and I've had it in my sig for almost 6 months now so I'm guessing its ok. :p I remember years ago I made a thread with my referral code for something and thread got closed followed by a warning for me.

Last edited:
Associate
Today I sent them another email about service connection but this time I've had to threaten about looking at other providers, while I really don't want to use anyone else I also don't like being promised in December I'd be connected then Delayed to Jan,Feb,March,April,May I've had to make it very clear that if they don't have a clue when I'll have service then to tell me that they don't know as all these deadline failures isn't sparking confidence.

Associate
Today I sent them another email about service connection but this time I've had to threaten about looking at other providers, while I really don't want to use anyone else I also don't like being promised in December I'd be connected then Delayed to Jan,Feb,March,April,May I've had to make it very clear that if they don't have a clue when I'll have service then to tell me that they don't know as all these deadline failures isn't sparking confidence.
I’m SK2 and have had it for 14 months or so now - where are you in Stockport? They’ve covered most of it now!

Soldato
Not 100% sure if its allowed or not in all honesty but I haven't been told off yet and I've had it in my sig for almost 6 months now so I'm guessing its ok. :p I remember years ago I made a thread with my referral code for something and thread got closed followed by a warning for me.

I suspect that's because most people browse the forums in mobile view and signatures are default off. I'd actually forgotten signatures even exist.

Associate
Ordered mine nov 2022. Still waiting! No poles on our road yet. I assume the delay is getting council permission for installation.
I’m SK2 and have had it for 14 months or so now - where are you in Stockport? They’ve covered most of it now!
This is what Brsk just sent me on Twitter:

" Hi, we are awaiting a New pole that needed approval from Stockport Council, permitted for between 9-13 May , should have this section live by 17 May. We profusely apologise for the delay and the lack of communication from our side. "

Poles lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is what Brsk just sent me on Twitter:

" Hi, we are awaiting a New pole that needed approval from Stockport Council, permitted for between 9-13 May , should have this section live by 17 May. We profusely apologise for the delay and the lack of communication from our side. "

Poles lol.
At least there some definite dates! they keep moving me back, but il message again for an update, thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom