Burnout Paradise Official Thread

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Showtime mode? If so, I've not done one yet. I didn't like crash mode in the others either, so I'm glad it's gone.

No, Stunts. Stunts and Showtime are two totally different things (Stunts are Green markers).

I've noticed a slight drop in frame there, not a GREAT lot, but certainly a lot more noticable, especially in the heart of the city where the central area is with all the screens and billboards.

Soldato
No, Stunts. Stunts and Showtime are two totally different things (Stunts are Green markers).

I've noticed a slight drop in frame there, not a GREAT lot, but certainly a lot more noticable, especially in the heart of the city where the central area is with all the screens and billboards.

That is what Gamespot and 1up said, certainly nothing major or to be worried about.

Caporegime
A lot of people on ps3 sending me invites. Anyone fancy getting 6 or 8 of us together and trying the online challenges? I will send some invites out in a bit after I finish 1 or 2 events.

rp2000

V1N

V1N

Associate
Just out of interest, I just tried the 360 demo of Paradise City, after playing the PS3 version.

Can't see any difference between them really.
Honestly, the only thing I could see different, was that the text and map icons were lightly sharper on the PS3, which I'd simply put down to the difference of HDMI over component.

Even then, not a massive difference, I only noticed as the text and icons are small, so could tell they weren't quite as sharp.

The game itself though, looks and feels exactly the same on both :)

I did try to press right to go online on the 360, but my silver membership moaned that I didn't have the right privileges.

An excellent title on both systems :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I couldn't see the difference between the 360 and PS3 versions - I'll be getting the 360 one though, due to archivements and people to play with :)

Permabanned
Are you on my list?

Forgot you have a ps3 now.

rp2000

I have 0 friends. XD

I haven't been on my PS3 much lately due to TF2 on PC, but getting back into the PS3 somewhat now. :cool:

My PSN is LukeManity, but am I right in thinking I can't change that due to Warhawk being 1 use only or so? :(

I hate that name!

Caporegime
I have 0 friends. XD

I haven't been on my PS3 much lately due to TF2 on PC, but getting back into the PS3 somewhat now. :cool:

My PSN is LukeManity, but am I right in thinking I can't change that due to Warhawk being 1 use only or so? :(

I hate that name!

Yes, Warhawk can only be played with the account that purchased it. (The downlodable version)

rp2000

Soldato
I have 0 friends. XD

I hate that name!
Just setup another PSN account with a different name. Leave your original one in place just for Warhawk.

Caporegime
Good games guys!

Really sorry but I still can't hear you on Mic rp2000, I have literally tried everything, put all voice volumes on max etc.

It's OK apart from general hints, I was just cursing when some people decide to take me down whilst I am trying to pick a challenge!!

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom