Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
i agrree - no signature takedowns! - the way this game is structured i would have thought having an open world would be ripe for them to appear in - seeing you can go anywhere during a road rage event.

Associate
Im not sure my stance on this game, navigation is a PITA and I always end up on some motorway with no exits, and of course you cant hit retry when you fail or whatever which is a bit of a ball ache leaving you with either no clue on where you started from or a long drive back to have another go.

Not keen on the whole menu system altho online mode works very well. I guess ill keep playing a bit, im still on the fence atm.

C.

Soldato
Im not sure my stance on this game, navigation is a PITA and I always end up on some motorway with no exits, and of course you cant hit retry when you fail or whatever which is a bit of a ball ache leaving you with either no clue on where you started from or a long drive back to have another go.

C.
There are exits everywhere, you just need to look for them.
Try and look for flashing lights and theres normally a hole in the wall to go through.

I preordered this for £16(had £25 in vouchers :D) and love it!
On B license at the moment, going to try and get A today :)

If anyone is on later, want to do the challenges online?
If I'm in a game thats doing them then someone always seems to leave.
PSN: yhack

:)

Soldato
There are exits everywhere, you just need to look for them.
Try and look for flashing lights and theres normally a hole in the wall to go through.

I preordered this for £16(had £25 in vouchers :D) and love it!
On B license at the moment, going to try and get A today :)

If anyone is on later, want to do the challenges online?
If I'm in a game thats doing them then someone always seems to leave.
PSN: yhack

:)

Hook me a friends invite. PSN: Windle

I should be on tonight.

Associate
I'll be on later to play online later. My PSN Russbot, can someone send me a invite if theres room.

EDIT: YHack and Windle I have sent you both invites.

Last edited:
Caporegime
rp2000, your 5.5mill is showing now.

However last night, I took one of your Showtime records and one of Inishoshi's records :)

Bizarre, when I turned my console off (and it has not been on since) it had not updated.

Today I am gonna make sure there is no such thing as a "Windle" above me in any high score tables for Showtime mode. :D

p.s. Is there anyway to see high scores apart from you friends list?

I'll be on later to play online later. My PSN Russbot, can someone send me a invite if theres room.

EDIT: YHack and Windle I have sent you both invites.
I will add you alter, once I decide who to drop off my list.

rp2000

Caporegime
i agrree - no signature takedowns! - the way this game is structured i would have thought having an open world would be ripe for them to appear in - seeing you can go anywhere during a road rage event.

Yep, that's what I mean. It was one of the best and most challenging elements of Revenge, so getting them on Paradise would have been an utter joy :(.

Back
Top Bottom