Soldato
PS3
- Ever so slightly better frame rate
- Looks slightly better
- Triggers are better (Hi Nokkon lol)
- Free Online

- Custom Soundtracks
- Achievements

So basically get the one your mates have got, as the differences are slight.

Last edited:

V1N

V1N

Associate
- Triggers are better (Hi Nokkon lol)

I do still prefer the PS3 pad in general, but using the 360 triggers, I do find them a lot more... comfortable, although for some reason when I use them, I don't have my fingers in the middle, but rather right on the edge.

For fine tuning the throttle though, like for easing around a corner, I'm finding I get more precise results with the PS3 pad.

Please keep any illegal activities to yourself, JG

Caporegime
Well I can't say myself on the frame rate issues - only played PS3 version thus far, but at least two major sites have said the 360 has minor frame rate issues. (1up and Gamespot)

1up also said the triggers are better.
I've played both (a demo on both and full retail of Xbox360) and I haven't seen one single skip in gameplay and that's from 7 hours of gameplay from me playing and 7 hours of watching my mate play.

Soldato
Today I am gonna make sure there is no such thing as a "Windle" above me in any high score tables for Showtime mode. :D

p.s. Is there anyway to see high scores apart from you friends list?

rp2000

Press Select then Scroll along to the online section. Go into records and then you can filter by Friends or World Rankings.

Soldato
1up also said the triggers are better.
I've played both (a demo on both and full retail of Xbox360) and I haven't seen one single skip in gameplay and that's from 7 hours of gameplay from me playing and 7 hours of watching my mate play.

I don't know about Gamespot, I don't really trust their reviews, but 1up for me have always been exceptionally unbiased.

Like I said I'm only reposting what they have already said, I've no way of knowing for myself until my mate picks up BP. He's too busy playing through Mass Effect for like the 200th time :o

Soldato
just been on with the upgrade "B Team" van - lol, taking out everyone and upsetting them. Also having difficulty with GT2400 Burning run - boy don't that thing shift

Wait until you get the Rossolini tempesta burning route one that i posted a picture of! :p

It's my fravourite car in the game so far, 90 races away from Elite license!

Josh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom