Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
Good games guys!

Really sorry but I still can't hear you on Mic rp2000, I have literally tried everything, put all voice volumes on max etc.

What mics you all using? I still say the only people I can hear properly are people using USB Headsets. Likewise, people don't seem to have any problem hearing me as I use a USB Headset.

Caporegime
What mics you all using? I still say the only people I can hear properly are people using USB Headsets. Likewise, people don't seem to have any problem hearing me as I use a USB Headset.

I have used a Bluetooth headset since day 1 and everyone can always hear me fine (apart from Inoshishi in this game, but i assume the problem is his end as he can't hear other people too).

I have the Jabra 125 that came with Warhawk.

rp2000

Associate
Im loving this game online can be a blast if you get decent people in a server racing and doing challenges. got pretty far on sp with 80 wins left till i get elite :) .

Do many of you play together online?
if so my PSN is PureOrange and would love to have some organised fun. Random servers can get boring fast

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Yeah deffo something at my end because I've heard you fine in the past on Warhawk.

Nope I couldn't hear rp neither..

Although in fairness I didn't have my headset on and had the 5.1 cranked up so I couldn't hear a lot apart from the crunch of metal everytime I slammed into a wall/car/rp :D

Still can't understand what I'm supposed to be doing, i.e. I see the challenges appear but don't know how to complete them and end up driving around in circles on the opposite side of the map to everyone else :-/

Associate
(360) I've noticed that when hammering into the backs (and fronts!) of cars in the Burnout Inferno Van, that the framerate can drop a little.
Also noticed that the horrible looking shadows that appear on the road under bridges appear to just pop up, but that could be because the lines on the shadows get wider apart as you get nearer.
Only major framerate issue I've noticed is when your on the road near the beach, and you jump through the abandoned building and over a big grate. It'll drop when going over that, and when you stop on it and rotate the camera.

No doubt the PS3 owners will be quick to shout "mine doesn't do any of those!"

Soldato
Still can't understand what I'm supposed to be doing, i.e. I see the challenges appear but don't know how to complete them and end up driving around in circles on the opposite side of the map to everyone else :-/

There should be a bit on the screen telling you what the challenge is and on the right hand side should be a table showing everyones efforts. Ie "Everyone drift for 100yds" then there'll be a table showing me having 65Yds, Rp2000 having 345Yds etc. Once everyones completed the challenge then jobs a goodun!

Soldato
There should be a bit on the screen telling you what the challenge is and on the right hand side should be a table showing everyones efforts. Ie "Everyone drift for 100yds" then there'll be a table showing me having 65Yds, Rp2000 having 345Yds etc. Once everyones completed the challenge then jobs a goodun!

Windle!!

Sorry for ignoring your invite last night dude (and anyone else's for that matter) I was trying to get off Class D lol.

Soldato
I love my PS3 at the moment - Burnout Paradise - UT3 - COD4 - just finished Uncharted - still got R&C to start + various other games.So absolutely no reason to not own a PS3 - yet people still say "lack of games" then there is blue-ray player - built in wirless - cheap HDD upgrades - Free online play - dedicacted servers on a lot of games - joys of a silent console whilst gaming = heaven for me atm!

yes i'm in a good mood today

Back
Top Bottom