Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
Sorry :( you were all in some awesome motors, I've barely touched the single player so my class D license doesn't get me much!! Everytime someone nudged me I got taken down as well!

Will try to put some time into the single player this week and not shame myself quite so much :)

Yeah it makes a difference, even just getting a couple of cars will be a big help.

Caporegime
I had a glitch last night where I couldn't take people down. I could fully slam a T-Bone into someone with a pickup truck into a sports car, it would class me as 'wrecked' and them as 'crashed'. It did it the whole time I was connected to one person. Odd.

Soldato
I had a glitch where the car wouldnt repair, if you crashed into a wall or something it would just give the wrecked car back instead of giving you a new one. I had a krieger with no doors, no boot and not engine just the chassis.

Josh

Caporegime
So has anyone got an update on these free car codes? has anyone (ps3 or 360) who did not get one e0mailed tried one and had it work (after the original owner used the code?). I tried one and it said "invalid" sponsor code, or words to that effect.

Anyone else?

I WANT FREE CARS!

rp2000

Caporegime
They're not new cars by the way, just new paint jobs for cars you can win in the game anyway.

No codes I've tried have worked.

Yeah, like they did in Revenge. So you tried 360, I tried ps3 so we are out of luck. I don't mind really, it's just in the UK only 1 retailer gets all these extras to give away normally, and it is a high street/online store I never buy from as they are expensive, compared to their competition :(.

rp2000

Soldato
Yeah, like they did in Revenge. So you tried 360, I tried ps3 so we are out of luck. I don't mind really, it's just in the UK only 1 retailer gets all these extras to give away normally, and it is a high street/online store I never buy from as they are expensive, compared to their competition :(.

rp2000

I didnt buy from them and got the code :p

Josh

Associate
So has anyone got an update on these free car codes? has anyone (ps3 or 360) who did not get one e0mailed tried one and had it work (after the original owner used the code?). I tried one and it said "invalid" sponsor code, or words to that effect.

Did you try the one I messaged you with on PSN? I havent used the code as I have two accounts with this place and both got a code... so should definatly work.

Caporegime
Did you try the one I messaged you with on PSN? I havent used the code as I have two accounts with this place and both got a code... so should definatly work.

Ah!!!

I will try it now. I had already tried a previous code so assumed it would not work (not realising your was unused!)
Edit: Must do one more Showtime mode first though :)
Edit2: I88-S1 15.86 million!!!

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm still deciding whether or not to get this. I didn't really like the demo at all but I loved Takedown and Revenge. Is this game as good or perhaps better than those and therefore worth the purchase?

Back
Top Bottom