Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
ok, so in about 17 wins ill have my A class. By burnout license do you mean the elite license?

Also, can i just confirm that there's no way to warp between to events, as driving is a pain in the ass.

I got my A and I needed 40 wins for the next one, which is the Burnout one, then apparently it is another 140 for the elite. So I need 180 wins to get the elite :eek::(

You can't warp between events.

Associate
hi guys, just picked this one up yesterday, just put in a few hours and i'm very impressed and happy I purchased this one. I was rather under whelmed with the demo.

I've tried to add a few of you as friends via PSN.

:)

Soldato
I got my A and I needed 40 wins for the next one, which is the Burnout one, then apparently it is another 140 for the elite. So I need 180 wins to get the elite :eek::(

You can't warp between events.

bloody hell! The only reason some of these races are tough is the fact the game is more 'sandboxy' than revenge - where you had only one route. Also have a few questions:

- How do i do the flat out spin thing? ( i know where to go, but how do i do this exactly?)
- What do i do to make a car park count - e.g. to get the all car parks achievement? Drive to the top..????
- Does anyone want to do 22 more challenges with me? ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I got bored of races and marked man etc, so stopped playing this, but put it on yesterday and did all the road time rules and showtime, which was a bit of a change so enjoyed it again, but still can't seem to bothered to get to elite.

Soldato
- How do i do the flat out spin thing? ( i know where to go, but how do i do this exactly?)
- What do i do to make a car park count - e.g. to get the all car parks achievement? Drive to the top..????

I just went into the carparks some went to top some not so I guess just need to go into them, most have a crash gate in front so probably just doing that triggers it.

Flat spin just go up the ramp and handbrake the car near the top to kick the back out and get the rear round and start the car on a spin while in mid air.

Soldato
bloody hell! The only reason some of these races are tough is the fact the game is more 'sandboxy' than revenge - where you had only one route. Also have a few questions:

-E break and turn as you go off a jump and you should get a nice flat spin.
-You only have to smash the entrance of each parking place to get the achievement.

Soldato
Should be on from 4pm onwards. Will be playing Single Player but if there's any hot hot multiplayer action going on, hook me an Xblive Invite.

I have a Live Vision cam now so there may be some Gimpy Moose Winkle action! :eek:

Caporegime
I just got the Burnout License, and it says I only have 100 events to get Elite (Other people have differing amounts for some reason). Also I have had some Road Rage Events already where the limit is 28 takedowns, whereas someone else earlier mentioned the limit is 25.

Weird.

rp2000

Soldato
I think as you go on when it unlocks more cars for you to takedown then it adds a burning route to the total needed, not sure, I had 109 to get elite to start with I think. Still got 88 to go, done all the stunt runs though :)

Associate
I just got the Burnout License, and it says I only have 100 events to get Elite (Other people have differing amounts for some reason). Also I have had some Road Rage Events already where the limit is 28 takedowns, whereas someone else earlier mentioned the limit is 25.

Weird.

rp2000

There are 120 events you have to win to get elite, but because the burning routes don't reset after a license upgrade, these already count. I only needed 94 wins when I got my burnout license, because I had already done 26 burning routes up til that point.

With the road rage, I think the more events you do the higher the limit goes. You must have done more road rage events while upgrading your licenses.
Mine never went above 24.

Caporegime
There are 120 events you have to win to get elite, but because the burning routes don't reset after a license upgrade, these already count. I only needed 94 wins when I got my burnout license, because I had already done 26 burning routes up til that point.

With the road rage, I think the more events you do the higher the limit goes. You must have done more road rage events while upgrading your licenses.
Mine never went above 24.

Ah, that explains it. I did a lot of road rage events along the way to Burnout License (I find them the easiest by far). I didn't do that many Road rages (So I assume you did 6 more than me as you only needed 94 more events).

It's gonna take me a few days to get to Elite now I think, but still enjoying this game immensely!!

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom