Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Caporegime
There's are rewards I just don't see the point in getting them unless I get given money for it.

I'm really finding the game a chore now.

I know there are checklists, like in Resistance, but it's not the same. I like the fact that all my awards are centralised to one place for people to see. I don't get that with the PS3 but I'm hoping they do something with Home, unfortunately, by the time that arrives it could be too late, Sony should have had a similar system set up for launch.

I'd love a centralised one between PS3 and Xbox360.

Soldato
Hum had a bit of a go now and need 18 wins for a class A. Hope it gets better, as it seems quite mediocre at the minute. Looking at the achievements there are way to many for finding things, which i hate. Actually, does it get better?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Hum had a bit of a go now and need 18 wins for a class A. Hope it gets better, as it seems quite mediocre at the minute. Looking at the achievements there are way to many for finding things, which i hate. Actually, does it get better?

Bit of a go - Class A! That's more than a bit of a go!

TBH, the thought of findings things put me off a little, didn't want another Crackdown, but you'll eventually find them as part of the game so don't worry about it too much.

Soldato
Bit of a go - Class A! That's more than a bit of a go!

TBH, the thought of findings things put me off a little, didn't want another Crackdown, but you'll eventually find them as part of the game so don't worry about it too much.

The thing that annoys me most is the fact I can't warp to a race, have to drive all the way to each race. So annoying! gagh

Aint at class A yet - need some more wins.

Soldato

I was exactly the same as you.

I was nearly at A and thinking it was a bit rubbish, keep playing and wait till you get the good cars! Loving it now, been playing it for 26 odd hours and only just been online for the first time today!

Josh

Soldato
Got this game yesterday :D Tis AWESOME! Only been able to play for snippets in between work and sleep and I'm 20 races from class A now so not done too badly.

Also can someone tell me how to join your friends online when they invite you? Psymonkee invited me today and I accepted (although I was in single player mode at the time) but nothing happened :confused: I assume I'm just being stupid and doing something wrong?

Caporegime
I'll take some biscuits ;).
Are you sure it didn't join Psymonkee's freeburn? The only difference would be that other people would be on the map (but not necessarily near you).

Soldato
It still said I was in offline play even after I accepted, and I couldn't see anyone on the map or in the list that usually comes up when you join a random group aswell :confused: meh I'll try again tomorrow, anyway I'm off to bed now :p

Back
Top Bottom